BU Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got accepted too i just checked my e-mail. I am so happy:banana::banana::banana::banana::biglove:

Thts gr8.......Congrats!!!!!!!
Now will c u at BU,rite???

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey drams,

congrats!!!...indeed a grt moment for u!!!....enjoy ur success....

hey do u know who all from nov. 19th batch got acceptance???...

I haven't heard yet....:(:(...

hey drams,

congrats!!!...indeed a grt moment for u!!!....enjoy ur success....

hey do u know who all from nov. 19th batch got acceptance???...

I haven't heard yet....:(:(...
Hey Thanks a lot yr!!!!!!!
From our batch-me(Amit), Darshil, n Rajesh got today(as per latest info.)........
N dont worry.......U will hear soon from them.....Jz keep faith.......

Hey Thanks a lot yr!!!!!!!
From our batch-me(Amit), Darshil, n Rajesh got today(as per latest info.)........
N dont worry.......U will hear soon from them.....Jz keep faith.......

Oh!!!...thats a grt news....congrats Darshil & Rajesh too !!!...

I guess I'm not going to get now....I guess they have accepted good no. of candidates they wanted from our batch!!!..:(

Oh!!!...thats a grt news....congrats Darshil & Rajesh too !!!...

I guess I'm not going to get now....I guess they have accepted good no. of candidates they wanted from our batch!!!..:(
Nope..........Its not lik tht..........
U will get into BU for sure.........

Hey,
Congrats! all those who got accepted at BU surely deserve a banana dance.
All the best to those who got accepted and to those who r waiting.

congrats guys!! join our class group on facebook. it is Boston University SDM AS 2012

congrats to all u guys on ur acceptance and all ur hard work has finally paid of.:)

@drAms
ur efforts have paid dividends now congrats and all the best to u.

Members don't see this ad :)
I declined my acceptance from BU,
So one more seat for you guys,
Cheers,
Hope it helps! :thumbup::):thumbup:

Hey!!!!!!Finally the day realy comes when i got my ultimate dream.......
Jz now i got acceptance email from Boston University.......
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:soexcited::soexcited:
Thanks guys for helping me.........Jay Swaminarayan!!!!!!

Heyyy

Great news dear friend!
My heartiest congrats to you..
I am having an interview coming up at BU
Plz do pray for me tooo!:scared:

Hey guys,

I am having interview on dec 3rd.
who else are having on the same day?
plz reply and share your stats.
mine 87/100/3.78

Thank you so much.

Hey guys,

mine 87/100/3.78

Thank you so much.

Your NBDE score went down, TOEFL and GPA are higher than here?
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=7567649#post7567649

Did you retake both exams and get evaluation from a different service?
Hey guys,

My stats are
NBDE Part1: 89
TOEFL ibt: 92
GPA :3.72

Do I have any chance of getting into NYU or other dental school??
Plz do reply.. :xf:

Last edited:
Heyyy

Great news dear friend!
My heartiest congrats to you..
I am having an interview coming up at BU
Plz do pray for me tooo!:scared:

Thanks a lot elra........
My well wishes r always wid u!!!!!! All the best......n stay calm n b confident.........

hey amit i got the acceptance too :D ... hehehe .. though i dont know if am goin still thinkin about my options .... good thing to hear that all u guys got accepted :D

hey amit i got the acceptance too :D ... hehehe .. though i dont know if am goin still thinkin about my options .... good thing to hear that all u guys got accepted :D
Hey Man!!!!!!!
Congrats yr........
Ya,u can think abt othr options bt u r still most welcome 4 BU......
So wht abt other university????

Hey guys,

mine 87/100/3.78

Thank you so much.

hey dentist100....i wanted to ask you how many years of work ex do you have....my stats are very similar to yours....i have 1.5 yrs work ex....i was wondering if i could get a interview call from BU?

friends, anyone got interview call with 95 toefl score? i know they need 100, but want to know if i should retake / not..
thanks

hi guys...

got accepted too...
any accepted candidate currently located in india??? need to speak regarding paper work for confirmation ....

hi guys...

got accepted too...
any accepted candidate currently located in india??? need to speak regarding paper work for confirmation ....

can u please share ur stats if u can?

Congrats ped in. Can u plz tell me when u got the acceptance from BU and when were u interviewed. Thanx

friends, anyone got interview call with 95 toefl score? i know they need 100, but want to know if i should retake / not..
thanks
I got interview call wid 98 in Toefl bt i still took it again to cross 100 mark n got 108 then.........
So u can get interview call bt its better n safer to retake again n try to cross 100, As it will improve ur profile.........Good luck to u!!!!!!

My application has been completed on November 2nd, application under review mail on November 6th, after that no updates on my application status.Can I expect a call from BU still????Please update if anyone who has applied in November got a Interview call.

Thanks in advance

I got interview call wid 98 in Toefl bt i still took it again to cross 100 mark n got 108 then.........
So u can get interview call bt its better n safer to retake again n try to cross 100, As it will improve ur profile.........Good luck to u!!!!!!

well i am also waiting for any updates .i received my application complete mail on the 23rd of november. lets hope for the best!

My application has been completed on November 2nd, application under review mail on November 6th, after that no updates on my application status.Can I expect a call from BU still????Please update if anyone who has applied in November got a Interview call.

Thanks in advance

Congrats to everyone who is accepted!
I am joining you guys too!!!

Congrats to everyone who is accepted!
I am joining you guys too!!!
Congrats... could you tell me when was your interview? n when you got accepted?

hey can anyone guide me if one gets accepted in any university hw much liquid money one has to show in the account to get student visa. no doubt tht we can get loan if there is someone to co-sign, but we cant say it in u.s consulate tht we have taken loan and tht too from u.s....
can anyone put some light?...new york univ the expenses are almost 3 lakh dollars..,, which is impossible for someone to show ...

can we send the admission confirmation amount by DHL... and do u guys have any idea about estimate of fees for this year ( the official list)?

Dear pedin,

As long as you get a tracking number they are fine with any means like ups,usps dhl etc. I think the student financial service gave us a rough estimate of the budget and the correct estimate would be available after January.(I remenber the sfs told us this at the interview). Good luck with your process. Waiting to see you in july

Dear pedin,

As long as you get a tracking number they are fine with any means like ups,usps dhl etc. I think the student financial service gave us a rough estimate of the budget and the correct estimate would be available after January.(I remenber the sfs told us this at the interview). Good luck with your process. Waiting to see you in july

thanks..:) same here...

thanks..:) same here...
Hey,

Congrats on the acceptance.
Could you plz tell when was your i/v and when did you get the acceptance?
Thanks!

Anyone from dec 3rd or 10th batch got acceptance from BU? Plz post!
Its been 2 weeks and no more acceptances?:scared:

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to all who have made to BU this year & good luck to all waiting to hear some good news from them. All those have been accepted, please join our facebook group "Boston University SDM AS 2012".

Goodluck,

Pearl

PS: All who have been accepted at BU for 2010, please post your acceptance here & help calm nerves for all who are waiting.

Hey,

Congrats on the acceptance.
Could you plz tell when was your i/v and when did you get the acceptance?
Thanks!

hi elra..
i got my acceptance a week back... i was interviewed in previous cycle.. got accepted at that time too.. but some how couldn pursue it.. so this time they were considerate enough to give me another chance...

hello all,

I also received an acceptance from BU!!!...

hello all,

CONGRATS bskb on ur success...:thumbup:

there are no recent updates on the interview calls from BU ...still waiting for that...:xf:.i hope BU is not done with the process already !

hello all,

Hey,

Congrats!!
When was your iv and when did you get the acceptance mail?

Thank you!