Program-Specific Info / Q's BU Special Essay Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopefullyOTRachel

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I am working on the BU special essay question in OTCAS. Did you all write your response based on OT experience or write it based on other academic or personal experiences?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I am working on the BU special essay question in OTCAS. Did you all write your response based on OT experience or write it based on other academic or personal experiences?
I wrote mine on a "non - OT" experience and I received an invitation to interview this week! The question is about change, and I wrote about a specific instance of personal change and growth. I hope this helps!

I wrote mine on a "non - OT" experience and I received an invitation to interview this week! The question is about change, and I wrote about a specific instance of personal change and growth. I hope this helps!
When did you submit your application? Just wondering how long it usually takes for them to notify of an interview (or lack of) after submitting? I just submitted to them this afternoon :)

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you submit your application? Just wondering how long it usually takes for them to notify of an interview (or lack of) after submitting? I just submitted to them this afternoon :)
I submitted in early September, which qualified me for an early decision. They will probably do a second round of interviews for those who applied a little later! I will keep you updated on the interview and what kinds of questions they ask!

I submitted in early September, which qualified me for an early decision. They will probably do a second round of interviews for those who applied a little later! I will keep you updated on the interview and what kinds of questions they ask!
Thanks so much!