Bush, G15P5's and other things that drive you crazy...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
CS_22 said:
Oh that's exactly what it is... But it is SICK.

I couldn't imagine. A greiving family and getting anonymous calls stating that the dead soldier is burning in Hell. I would be a little less civil about it, if it were my family member.

CS
YEP!

Members don't see this ad.

EctopicFetus said:

So, truthfully, I can't wait to get corpsman's view on this....

Might get a little vocal again? :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
FYI

the new GOP leader is Rep. John Boehner, a Republican from Ohio.. so now we have a Dick, a Bush and a Boner..

wrong forum.. socute.. nicely done defending EM in the allo forum.. some people are so funny all you can do is point and laugh!!

Please excuse my language, but go to google and type "dingus" in the search box, then click "I'm Feeling Lucky". No obscene images. I watched it without listening to the song first, then went home and turned up the volume.

details? Overrated.. too easy to bash bush!

CS_22 said:
And what's amazing is, is that he's convinced this whole CHURCH to go along with him. You should see the pictures in the paper. Dad's with their little boys on their shoulders, and the little boys are holding signs basically cursing the soldiers.

Look up the Patriot Guard too, though. Thank God for them.
The whole church is made up of his family - sons and daughters and grandchildren. What a way to bring up a family. Makes me sad.
Some of my friends and I counter-protested him in Seattle a few years back during the Matthew Shepard days. He was protesting churches that held vigils for Matthew. There were at least 100 counter-protesters for every protester.
I came to realize that he only does it for attention and that without counter-protests he wouldn't get any press. Unfortunately, he's such a bigoted dingus with such a mean message that you just can't help counter-protesting.
I don't believe in hell, but if there is one he's got a reserved ring-side seat.