But I don't have a suit yet!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VeganChick

Tufts University V'13
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got an invite to interview with Ross. Definitely wasn't expecting that! At least not this soon. It is scheduled for the end of the month.

Anyone interview/get accepted there and have any words of wisdom?

Members don't see this ad.

That's wonderful news!!! I don't have any specific advice as I haven't even applied yet, but I wanted to congratulate you anyway. Congratulations!

The best way I go about interviews, is practice with myself or a friend. Practice talking about all aspects of your education, experience, etc. out loud so you don't fumble over words and you get the phrasing right in your head. Tell yourself in the mirror why you want to be a vet and why you would make a great vet, so you know you look calm and cool. Go over your application and tailor it to make it fit specifically to Ross (i.e. curriculum, special things Ross offers, etc.).

All the best!!

Just got an invite to interview with Ross. Definitely wasn't expecting that! At least not this soon. It is scheduled for the end of the month.

Anyone interview/get accepted there and have any words of wisdom?

hey veganchick! wow congrats on the interview!!! i am planning to apply to ross, but since they're rolling admissions...i figured i can do it after my apps here. when did you submit yours, and when would you guys suggest i turn my app in?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I completed and sent it about ten days pr maybe two weeks ago. Yeah, I was pretty surprised at how fast they got back to me. But I think they don't do final notification until the spring? I am not sure if that is rolling too.

Congratulations VeganChick! That is such good news.:D

I think I completed and sent it about ten days pr maybe two weeks ago. Yeah, I was pretty surprised at how fast they got back to me. But I think they don't do final notification until the spring? I am not sure if that is rolling too.

CONGRATS! Just curious - which semester did you apply for and are all of you pre-reqs complete?