C/O 2019 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
How about X-men, Doctor Who, Sherlock? Probably all done.

90's boys bands sounds interesting?!

I would so do a Backstreet Boys WW, if it had any chance of ever making sense. Song titles for roles? Idk.
Yeah! "I want it that way" came on the radio this morning on the way to school and has been in my head ever since. Forgot how good they were. Now you all have it in your head. Sorry not sorry.

4163cff5c451eae8a948fab56a7da8ab.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
There's a Future WW games thread that lists all the ones people plan on writing, and I think there's a thread about WW anniversary in prevet that lists all the games that have already been done. Maybe try searching for that.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah! "I want it that way" came on the radio this morning on the way to school and has been in my head ever since. Forgot how good they were. Now you all have it in your head. Sorry not sorry.
Imma post a pic in a few minutes that I'll leave up for a bit. For now I'll just say... They're still good ;)

Dude that's awesome! I had no idea they still toured. I always liked then way more than Nsync

Members don't see this ad :)
:eek: TWENTIETH anniversary? Geez I feel old!

Yeah I think I was like 8 when I started buying all their CDs.
Waiting for someone to tell us to take our OT convo elsewhere. So hard to not get distracted on threads tho!

I don't think it matters as much in a thread like this :) The c/o threads tend to be more social than others, a way for us all to get to know each other as potential future classmates and colleagues!

Oh ok cool. I was having a blast last night on ww. I thought that's how they all were until everyone started telling everyone to stfu. I'm still having fun, but I have no clue what's going on. The one question I was brave enough to ask nearly got me lynched. Whoops!
Where are you applying to vet school??

Oh ok cool. I was having a blast last night on ww. I thought that's how they all were until everyone started telling everyone to stfu. I'm still having fun, but I have no clue what's going on. The one question I was brave enough to ask nearly got me lynched. Whoops!
Yeah most of the time for the game threads you want to keep OT posts to an absolute minimum, because it makes it difficult for people to keep up. WW is serious bidness. Some of us noobs can barely control ourselves though :D If you want some help figuring out what's going on with the game, try this website forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/pog-werewolf-guide-resources-fouls-log-1375144/
Their games operate a little differently but the concept is the same.

UF, Penn, UTK, NCSU, and Ohio :)

:laugh:

You noobies are silly.

You can go off topic in the other threads on SDN (kind of. As long as it isn't causing fights or other issues. Technically there is TOS that states against off topic posting, but we are really relaxed over here in the vet forums compared to the medical forums. :) )

Also, I can't even remember how old I was when Backstreet Boys started.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah most of the time for the game threads you want to keep OT posts to an absolute minimum, because it makes it difficult for people to keep up. WW is serious bidness. Some of us noobs can barely control ourselves though :D If you want some help figuring out what's going on with the game, try this website forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/pog-werewolf-guide-resources-fouls-log-1375144/
Their games operate a little differently but the concept is the same.

UF, Penn, UTK, NCSU, and Ohio :)
Thanks! I'll def check that site out. I wanna be as good as everyone else!

:laugh:

You noobies are silly.

You can go off topic in the other threads on SDN (kind of. As long as it isn't causing fights or other issues. Technically there is TOS that states against off topic posting, but we are really relaxed over here in the vet forums compared to the medical forums. :) )

Also, I can't even remember how old I was when Backstreet Boys started.
Yeah I enjoy all the forums on Pre-Vet. A lot of super helpful stuff!

Backstreets back ALRIGHT!

I didn't either. Apparently my girlfriend and a bunch of her coworkers are going to see them this weekend though :laugh:
I was really disappointed because for the album tour last year they were in Pittsburgh when I was home for summer and they were in Jax the day I started classes. I only got to see them because there was a radio station doing a holiday concert and they were one of the groups. But I still haven't been to one of their real concerts :( They were in Pittsburgh again this summer :lame:

I was really disappointed because for the album tour last year they were in Pittsburgh when I was home for summer and they were in Jax the day I started classes. I only got to see them because there was a radio station doing a holiday concert and they were one of the groups. But I still haven't been to one of their real concerts :( They were in Pittsburgh again this summer :lame:

Bummer! Maybe one of these days you'll be able to make it one!

I'm not sorry I'm missing it though, hah.

The only concert I've ever been to is Sugarland. Miranda Lambert was traveling thru the other day and apparently stopped at a local bar and put on a free show! I was bummed I missed that.

Bummer! Maybe one of these days you'll be able to make it one!

I'm not sorry I'm missing it though, hah.
Backstreet Boys cruise is my goal. Or would be, if I had money. But a girl can dream.

I'm sure haha. Male:female BSB fan ratio is rather low :p

I didn't know there was a whole cruise dedicated to BSB?! How fun!

The ratio is just like vet school lol.

Backstreet Boys...cruise? That's a thing? Oh god. I can't even imagine.
Surprisingly, the ratio is the same. Actually, the male aspect is completely comprised of vet schoolers... :p

But there okay. Totally did their dance routine back in high school. Also did an nsync dance routine :p

The ratio is just like vet school lol.

Backstreet Boys...cruise? That's a thing? Oh god. I can't even imagine.
Yeah it's an annual thing now, I think it's 3 or 4 days and it's basically parties with the guys and concerts. I live vicariously through youtube videos :(

Surprisingly, the ratio is the same. Actually, the male aspect is completely comprised of vet schoolers... :p

But there okay. Totally did their dance routine back in high school. Also did an nsync dance routine :p
Do you happen this on video? I would love to see it.

Please tell me there is video of this somewhere

Please tell me there is video of this somewhere
I don't think so... I will ask my friend, but I think any videos have been deleted or removed... But I will gladly incorporate it into a wolf brag if I can find it :p. Although by saying this i am bound to be converted in each of the next few games....

I want in on the BSB cruise.

My husband and I still haven't used our wedding gift from his parents..... A cruise! ;)
I wonder if I could convince the hubs to do a BSB cruise. Doubtful.....

My husband and I still haven't used our wedding gift from his parents..... A cruise! ;)
I wonder if I could convince the hubs to do a BSB cruise. Doubtful.....
If you say "I want it that way" enough times he'll have to agree to it!

Reactions: 2 users
Hahaha. Yup. I think it's mainly V16 and V15. It's at a bar that everyone usually goes to the first Monday of classes. $13 all you can eat wings/drink beer from 8-10 and then karaoke starts.
That sounds so perfect!