California Northstate College of Dental Medicine Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

anyone who interviewed in late february hear back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Seems like the class is full. I know several people on the waitlist and it looks like the school has a lot more applicants now that the school has been around for a couple years

Members don't see this ad :)
End of February but I just got waitlisted today. Do you know when will WL movement start and the process by which they pull people off?
Tbh I’m not sure. Last years thread showed people being accepted off waitlist as early as March 14 and May 1. Just like a lot of schools there’s always movements so keep fingers crossed!

I was contacted by another school I withdrew from to send a secondary deposit fee. Does anyone know if CNU has a secondary deposit? All I've heard of was the $250 check.
Pretty sure CNU does not have a second deposit!

End of February but I just got waitlisted today. Do you know when will WL movement start and the process by which they pull people off?
Someone on reddit was accepted today off waitlist so there's still movements happening now!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there I see you made the GroupMe. Do you happen to know if there is a Facebook group? Hoping we can make one for the class!
IDK if there's a FB group. But I just created one:

• Love
Congrats on your acceptance! Did you ever send them a letter of intent? & do you have any advice for getting off their waitlist
Thanks! I didn't send a letter of intent. Honestly, I was actually planning on retaking the DAT soon and was prepared to reapply during the next cycle. I knew my DAT score wasn't the best, but I think it just shows that they really do view your whole application holistically! Wishing you the best of luck!

Thanks! I didn't send a letter of intent. Honestly, I was actually planning on retaking the DAT soon and was prepared to reapply during the next cycle. I knew my DAT score wasn't the best, but I think it just shows that they really do view your whole application holistically! Wishing you the best of luck!
what did your aadsas status say when you were waitlisted and now?

you're applying to both DO/MD and dental this cycle?
Nah me and my sister share one SDN account and one of us is pre-med and the other is pre-dent so that's why my account shows up on med school threads too.

Does anyone know how full class is now? Can we anticipate any movement on the waitlist? Is there no hope at this point?

Does anyone know how full class is now? Can we anticipate any movement on the waitlist? Is there no hope at this point?
The class size is 40 people and has been full since December 15th. This is confirmed because dozens have people have been waitlisted.

Usually, new offers are sent out monthly and the school gives each applicant a month to decide if they want to take the spot. Do not give up hope there are always movements happening as late as June/July!

Hi Everyone, just wanted to let you know I declined my offer from CNU today !! Good luck to whoever gets it !!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi Everyone, just wanted to let you know I declined my offer from CNU today !! Good luck to whoever gets it !!
did you get an acceptance elsewhere?

Congrats to everyone! I visited the campus and surrounding Elk Grove area and it was very beautiful. If anyone is looking for a roommate please DM me (female only).

Very excited to meet you all <3

Is anyone planning on dropping their seat?? This is one of my two waitlist seats and I can’t take the suspense 😭😭