Called instead of emailing.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

twistyturny

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an interview offer and I called instead of emailing. I left a message. I couldn't send an email back but just realized it was because it was the noreply@aamc so I need to go into ERAS to respond. It specifically said in the email to email back with dates requested. What do I do? If I email along with calling will I be a pain in the butt?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an interview offer and I called instead of emailing. I left a message. I couldn't send an email back but just realized it was because it was the noreply@aamc so I need to go into ERAS to respond. It specifically said in the email to email back with dates requested. What do I do? If I email along with calling will I be a pain in the butt?

I think you should do that. Dont call unless they ask you to. That's kind of the point. And yes you will be a pain in the butt

Yeah, I tried to email back on my phone and it kept telling me I couldn't, and I figured something was wrong with the email so I called and left a message. I'm an idiot. I'm just not sure now if I should email as well, or just let it be?