Calling the dental schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mario0923

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you have not heard anything and you do not know if you are accepted, waitlisted or rejected, did you guys call the schools to find it out or are you guys still waiting?
I did not received any calls and no e-mails..

Would it be bad to call them?

Members don't see this ad.

If you have not heard anything and you do not know if you are accepted, waitlisted or rejected, did you guys call the schools to find it out or are you guys still waiting?I did not received any calls and no e-mails..Would it be bad to call them?

Silence is an answer.

Silence is an answer.
Even as an late applicant, you think that silence necessitates an answer? I was under the impression that unless otherwise notified, my application was probably still in a pool in consideration for interviews. Is there not a chance that my application will be considered after my academic update?

Members don't see this ad :)
Even as an late applicant, you think that silence necessitates an answer? I was under the impression that unless otherwise notified, my application was probably still in a pool in consideration for interviews. Is there not a chance that my application will be considered after my academic update?

That depends on whether or not there are significant changes.

That depends on whether or not there are significant changes.
If all goes well, I will increase my oGPA from 3.44 to 3.49, sGPA from 3.21 to 3.30 and BCP from 3.28 to 3.37. Do these seem like significant updates to you?

If all goes well, I will increase my oGPA from 3.44 to 3.49, sGPA from 3.21 to 3.30 and BCP from 3.28 to 3.37. Do these seem like significant updates to you?

The more germane question is what do adcoms think?