Missed call from dean of admissions??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tehnibby

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received a missed call from the dean of admissions on Friday the 25th at a school I'm waitlisted at, along with a voicemail letting me to know to call him back as soon as I can. Me, being awful at checking my phone, didn't see the voicemail until Monday and I wasn't able to reach him since I called after office hours. I've called once more today, and sent him an e-mail yesterday as well. I still haven't heard back from him. I'm worried because March 1st is when schools have to send out who is holding a seat for their class, I might have royally messed up by missing the phone call and not responding until after the weekend. Is there anything I can do? Any advice? Can I really have potentially lost a seat?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I received a missed call from the dean of admissions on Friday the 25th at a school I'm waitlisted at, along with a voicemail letting me to know to call him back as soon as I can. Me, being awful at checking my phone, didn't see the voicemail until Monday and I wasn't able to reach him since I called after office hours. I've called once more today, and sent him an e-mail yesterday as well. I still haven't heard back from him. I'm worried because March 1st is when schools have to send out who is holding a seat for their class, I might have royally messed up by missing the phone call and not responding until after the weekend. Is there anything I can do? Any advice? Can I really have potentially lost a seat?
you've done all you can
just wait until tomorrow...

Reactions: 1 user
Check your junk mail. Make sure the dean of admissions can notify you by text as well as by phone. (Some of us are getting too many robocalls and robotexts, so the admissions staff understand you won't be available when we call.)

Reactions: 1 user