Can a third resident change hospitals?

carlosm1982

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My cousin has been not feeling well over the weekend so I am asking this on behalf of her.
She was dating a 3rd year Neurosurgery resident when he suddenly told her that he was going to move to San Francisco.
She does not believe him and believes he is just trying to come up with an excuse to dump her because he was changing stories during that whole conversation. Take note... I know this does not represent all doctors, MDs, surgeons, etc... his own actions are his.
She believes he is lying when he said he is moving to San Francisco.
We live in the San Diego area.
She just wants to know if a resident can just easily change hospitals?

And I mean third-year* in the title

Members don't see this ad.

Dumped is dumped regardless of reason

Reactions: 1 user
My cousin has been not feeling well over the weekend so I am asking this on behalf of her.
She was dating a 3rd year Neurosurgery resident when he suddenly told her that he was going to move to San Francisco.
She does not believe him and believes he is just trying to come up with an excuse to dump her because he was changing stories during that whole conversation. Take note... I know this does not represent all doctors, MDs, surgeons, etc... his own actions are his.
She believes he is lying when he said he is moving to San Francisco.
We live in the San Diego area.
She just wants to know if a resident can just easily change hospitals?

And I mean third-year* in the title

To answer your question, no. It is incredibly difficult. He is lying. She should move on.