can i apply now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jdrizzleeee

Pre-Opt girl
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
today i took the OAT and i know my scores aren't great but here they are:

quant reasoning: 320
reading comp: 300
bio: 300
gen chem: 300
o chem : 290
physics: 290
TS: 290
AA: 300

these are my unoffical, can i apply with my unoffial? and when i get my official scores back how different can they be? a little worried my official ones will shoot my chances. and when should i hope for interviews?

have a little over 40 shadowing hours, played a sport in college, and now have a job at a nursing home. please let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

today i took the OAT and i know my scores aren't great but here they are:

quant reasoning: 320
reading comp: 300
bio: 300
gen chem: 300
o chem : 290
physics: 290
TS: 290
AA: 300

these are my unoffical, can i apply with my unoffial? and when i get my official scores back how different can they be? a little worried my official ones will shoot my chances. and when should i hope for interviews?

have a little over 40 shadowing hours, played a sport in college, and now have a job at a nursing home. please let me know.

Yes, you can apply with your unofficial and its almost always the same score as the official. It can take 3-4 weeks for OAT official scores to be sent to the schools and depending on the school they may or may not give you an interview before it arrives. It's always best to apply early though. I don't know your GPA but be sure to write a good essay and get good letter of recs since your OAT scores are a bit boarder line.