Can i talk to a pharmacist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

max xam

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can i talk to a pharmacist or someone in pharmacy school about pharmacy. I hate A LOT of questions about it. If you're a gamer maybe you can add me on steam. Otherwise can i add someone on skype talk to you on email? This means a lot to me. Every answer and little detail will be VERY much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Can i talk to a pharmacist or someone in pharmacy school about pharmacy. I hate A LOT of questions about it. If you're a gamer maybe you can add me on steam. Otherwise can i add someone on skype talk to you on email? This means a lot to me. Every answer and little detail will be VERY much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sure you can talk to a pharmacist....you have to catch one first. They are slppery little suckers good luck!

PM me dude with a list of questions and I'll be more than happy to answer them now that I don't have girlfriend.

Members don't see this ad :)
There are certain posters you should never take their advice :laugh:

I have seen that before, but OMG I just love it so much :biglove:

Its funny unless you are living it! I would say that is about as good as it gets. It can be much worse!

Oh God....I just watched it again and am having flash backs....Ugggg.....I wanna throw up....that was a like watching a summary of my whole retail pharmacy career.

Last edited: