Can you get into industry with just a PharmD? Is there a residency or fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SeekerofTruth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you get into industry with just a PharmD? Is there a residency or fellowship involved in the process?

what kind of work can a pharmD do in industry?

Members don't see this ad.

You may want to start by reading the Industry101 thread linked in my signature. Feel free to ask any specific questions I have not yet covered in that thread or via PM.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks, I found that site a while ack but forgot to favorite it then.

one of the fields of pharmacy I am interested in is industry. There are no internships or volunteering spots open for high school students right?

Do I have to wait until the end of pharmacy school to try it out?

Can you not read? And why do you insist on opening a new thread for every little question?

I heard that high schools these days serve all information not only bite-sized but pre-digested, but that cannot last forever. Please learn to search for information and synthesize different pieces of information before you get to pharmacy school. It will make life a lot easier for you in the long run. :)

one of the fields of pharmacy I am interested in is industry. There are no internships or volunteering spots open for high school students right?

Do I have to wait until the end of pharmacy school to try it out?

Try getting into college then into pharmacy school before you start considering specialty areas of pharmacy.

You could probably get a summer internship answering their phone... :laugh:

Try getting into college then into pharmacy school before you start considering specialty areas of pharmacy.

You could probably get a summer internship answering their phone... :laugh:

Sssh, the state (s)he is in has the dreaded six-year program in its only pharmacy school. ;) :D

Pizza sounds great, but Leah and I are vegan, so no meat or cheese for us. We have some snacks for tonight but bring whatever you would like.

Pizza sounds great, but Leah and I are vegan, so no meat or cheese for us. We have some snacks for tonight but bring whatever you would like.

noob alert......