Canceling a Case Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

student2121

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone who got in! I'm very jealous... For those who did and are considering canceling their Case interview pm me and let me know so I can book mine on a date sooner than april 29 and hopefully get the same good news. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to everyone who got in! I'm very jealous... For those who did and are considering canceling their Case interview pm me and let me know so I can book mine on a date sooner than april 29 and hopefully get the same good news. Thanks in advance!
Are you a premed?

Your ER Hours >>> Shadowing hours

-_-

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah case interview I was wondering the same thing :)

I'm canceling mine soon...its sometime in feb

i have canceled my case interview yesterday. so hop on it asap. it's on 12/11.

good luck.

Last edited:
I'm canceling for 12/12 sometime this afternoon. Most likely around 4 PM.

I am considering to cancel my interview on Dec 18th.
But I am not sure, I was accepted by four schools, but it's not easy to decide which one I want to go. My parents want me to go there and check it out
but it is so expensive to get a ticket now to Ohio. ($450) from AZ.
Anyways, I will make my decision by this weekend and will let you guys know.
Pm me if you want to have my spot.....

I cancelled mine. It was on Jan 22nd. Good luck guys!

i want your spot

Thanks for the spot! Just got a call from them this morning to bump up my interview date.

Did you call them and ask them to call you back if there was an earlier interview date that opened up due to a cancellation? Or did they call you automatically? just curious because my interview isn't till april as well.

Hey I'll probably be dropping my case interview for jan 12th sometime early next week. Hope someone can use it--on aadsas it says "interview pending-primary" so I hope someone who's not currently a primary can take it!

Did you call them and ask them to call you back if there was an earlier interview date that opened up due to a cancellation? Or did they call you automatically? just curious because my interview isn't till april as well.

I am also curious about all of this. My interview is in march, and I would really like to get it moved up to this month or in January sometime. I called Friday afternoon, and the woman said she had just filled in the last interview cancellation spot and told me to keep calling. It didn't seem like they would call me if a spot opened up, but I'm wondering how people are getting them to call. Does anybody know about this?

I called yesterday and sent a confirmation email today to cancel my Dec 10 spot.

Good Luck guys!