Case Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CJ122638

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who got interviews at Case, how long after you received the prospectus did you get your invite?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
july 24th received prospectus
aug. 18th - packet requesting interview

So... has anyone on here received the prospectus without an accompanying interview invitation (ie it has been +2 weeks since they received the prospectus)?

Just curious - I received the prospectus in the mail yesterday.

SMCohen said:
So... has anyone on here received the prospectus without an accompanying interview invitation (ie it has been +2 weeks since they received the prospectus)?

Just curious - I received the prospectus in the mail yesterday.

I also received the prospectus yesterday (8/22/06)

sorry but what is prospectus?? 2 brochures and a paper saying what else is required?? is so, count me in...but i still have to send me lor's...:(

hopelessdoc said:
sorry but what is prospectus?? 2 brochures and a paper saying what else is required?? is so, count me in...but i still have to send me lor's...:(

That's what I received yesterday

if you guys are interested in staying over at the delta house during your interview, contact TheMusketeer. the rate is $40/night and within 10 minute walking distance to school. cant beat the price!

polarnut said:
if you guys are interested in staying over at the delta house during your interview, contact TheMusketeer. the rate is $40/night and within 10 minute walking distance to school. cant beat the price!

just don't stay with polarnut, he smells like poo poo

polarnut said:

40 bucks? They charged me 45 last time. I got jipped...gimme my 5 bucks back.

mkogz5 said:
just don't stay with polarnut, he smells like poo poo

Yeah he lives in the basement of the delt house. I dont think he showers either. :D

How do you get in contact with the guy from Delta again? and if that place is full, is there another place anyone suggests?

tiny2533 said:
Yeah he lives in the basement of the delt house. I dont think he showers either. :D

Yeah, the only time he's taken a shower so far is when the frat tossed him in after he got plastered last week! :D

samiam0252003 said:
How do you get in contact with the guy from Delta again? and if that place is full, is there another place anyone suggests?

I'm not sure if this is his email, maybe polarnut can verify it: [email protected]. There should be a flyer in one of the packages the school sends out to you. If not, I think "The Triangle" has furnished places that you can stay for one night for 75 bucks. It's like a 5 min walk to the school too.

i like taking showers fully clothed. that way, i dont have to do my laundry :cool:

dont worry there will come a time when all you kids will be joining me in the hall of shame...it's just matter of time and # of shots

Yes, you can PM me about the availability of the interview room for the night that are planning on staying. Or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

samiam0252003 said:

Yes, we have evidence that he DOES shower --- fully clothed though.... actually, more like drowning in the shower... :D :D :D :D

polarnut said:
i like taking showers fully clothed.