Central Michigan (CMU) Child Psychiatry Fellowship / Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CMUPsych

Reaction score
I am the associate child fellowship director at CMU, and I wanted to reach out to the community of applicants to let you know that we are out there. We are a new program with our first class having started this July. If you are looking at fellowships, I'd encourage you to check us out. We would work to be flexible if you have some reason that the application process has been more difficult, e.g., timing or required rotation issues. We have two fellows this year, whom I hope will join this conversation and you could message them for their opinion. They are awesome, and we have a ton of fun together.

Also, good luck to all adult psychiatry applicants as you get started. If you had questions about our residency program, I'd be happy to answer them here too.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I'm one of the fellows. Feel free to reach out with any questions you have about the program. I was also a resident at CMU before becoming a fellow, so I can answer questions about that as well. I'm hoping to have more great people to work with next year, so please consider applying!