CEP America

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

em1234

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the heels of Po' Boy's thread, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the CEP america group. They were working residents quite hard as ACEP and their pitch of a democratic physician owned utopian megagroup seems entirely too good to be true. ApolloMD, Team Health and EMCARE seem to get quite a bit of play on this site, and I was wondering if anyone had any firsthand dealings with CEP and knew what the catch was. They seem to have a nice range of locations, decent to very decent pay, nice corporate structure on paper. Someone enlighten me please.
Holla,

Members don't see this ad.

Would you rather be in a democracy where you control 10% of the vote or 0.5% of the vote?

I prefer a small, stable group at a single facility. But the megagroups of today are lightyears ahead of the megagroups of our fathers. If you think that's what you want, go for it.

But don't you think it's odd that in the really desirable places to live the emergency physician groups are almost entirely small, stable democratic groups?