chance me please!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

destdest123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i took the DAT last summer. chance my acceptance with this scores please

BIOL 18
GCHEM 17
OCHEM 18
RC 17
QR 16
PAT 20
GPA 3.26

I dropped a few classes and retook all with A's
I got 1 D in one of my engineering classes
I am studying again for the DAT and planning to take it this summer

Members don't see this ad.

Very low. Below average GPA and below average DAT with two 17s and a 16. You'll most likely want to do an SMP or post bacc and retake the DAT.

The problem is that you repeated the classes. I'm assuming the 3.26 is after repeating. In that case, it isn't 3.26, but below it. In either case, don't allow us to define your chances.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just saw that you dropped the classes prior to repeating. In that case, that's probably the correct GPA. I have the same GPA and a slightly higher DAT score. I'm just relying on my ECs, LORs and luck.

Just saw that you dropped the classes prior to repeating. In that case, that's probably the correct GPA. I have the same GPA and a slightly higher DAT score. I'm just relying on my ECs, LORs and luck.
did you get accepted into any school?

Are you URM? Ive known of people to get in with similar stats. The DAT are not the worst Ive seen but it would probably benefit you to retakeit. I would presonally still turn in my AADSAS application ASAP though. They can tack on your new DAT.

Hey guys, THANKS for replying.
I'm filling out the ADEA application right now and have a question about :
- Im in engineering major. Does all engineering classes count as "other science" or " non-science"
- I do not have that many shadowing and volunteer hours yet. Should I wait until a little later to fill out the application?
- Lastly, can i send in electronic transcripts or is it need to be mail in?

PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS