chance to dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,
i have a question about getting into dental school. I have bio GPA about above 3.0. but I was in probation for 2 university where I go for Enginerring. But at these 2 school, I was a math tutor for math department. I do have certificate for this. Last 2 semester, i went to another school to hope for new air. I had above 3.5 GPA for these 2 semester. I have about 30 more credits hour to graduate. will take DAT y the end of july, try to apply this year.
Please all you guys have any opinions or ideas, please let me know
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

bobu said:
hi guys,
i have a question about getting into dental school. I have bio GPA about above 3.0. but I was in probation for 2 university where I go for Enginerring. But at these 2 school, I was a math tutor for math department. I do have certificate for this. Last 2 semester, i went to another school to hope for new air. I had above 3.5 GPA for these 2 semester. I have about 30 more credits hour to graduate. will take DAT y the end of july, try to apply this year.
Please all you guys have any opinions or ideas, please let me know
thanks

last i checked grammar and spelling was a pre-req for dental school admission...

so what do you think your chances are?

jb! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just wrote all questions coming out from my head, so do not worried about grammar and spelling. If you understand my questions, it is good is enough. Then just share what you think.
thanks

Probation for what???

Mel :D