chances for podiatry school scholarship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iceman69

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can give me an estimate if I will earn any scholarships for podiatry school? I have a 3.85 GPA with chemistry and physics majors, and a 29 MCAT score. Lastly, can anyone give me any interview advice for interviewing at scholl? Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

You will definietly receive scholarships based on your stats. And you are a shoe-in for Scholl. No interview advice necessary...other than, just have fun and be yourself!

I agree. I felt Scholl was a very easy-going and relaxed interview...plus its only 1-on-1. I didn't think it was difficult as the interviews at Des Moines or AZPOD (3-on-1).

Members don't see this ad :)
That's great to hear. Can you guys tell me where I can find out more about the liscencing and state by state requlations? I was having trouble finding out what procedures a podiatrist can do in minnesota. Thanks.

Keep in mind that scholarships are also largely based on when you apply; a few of my classmates had pretty good stats but got small scholarships due to application late in the cycle. A lot of the schools have a fixed scholarship fund based on alumni contributions and university allowances... once it's gone, they're gone, no matter how good your stats are.

I'd suggest that you get moving and go do your interviews. You don't have to pick a school right away, but at least finish your apps and go do the interview/tours.

I have an interview schedualed at scholl. Thank you for the heads up.