Chances for this cycle? DO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futdoc251989

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here are my stats:

cGPA: 3.11
Masters GPA (BMS program at Barry): 3.5
MCAT: 1st attempt: 23 (6 PS 11BS 6VR). 2nd attempt: 30 (12 PS 10 BS 8VS).

ECs include shadowing two DOs, working as a CNA, and volunteering at hospitals.

These are the schools that I've applied to (secondaries submitted 10/31 to 11/2): LECOM (all locations), Nova, Rowan, CCOM. Today, I received a rejection letter from LECOM Bradenton (no interview).

Based on my stats, do I still have a chance of getting into one of the other schools that I applied to, or at least get an interview? Did I apply too late in the cycle? Also, even though I was rejected from LECOM Bradenton, am I still being considered by LECOM Erie and Seton Hill?

Members don't see this ad.

It's late int he cycle and I recommend waiting until the next one. Apply 6/1/15!
Here are my stats:

cGPA: 3.11
Masters GPA (BMS program at Barry): 3.5
MCAT: 1st attempt: 23 (6 PS 11BS 6VR). 2nd attempt: 30 (12 PS 10 BS 8VS).

ECs include shadowing two DOs, working as a CNA, and volunteering at hospitals.

These are the schools that I've applied to (secondaries submitted 10/31 to 11/2): LECOM (all locations), Nova, Rowan, CCOM. Today, I received a rejection letter from LECOM Bradenton (no interview).

Based on my stats, do I still have a chance of getting into one of the other schools that I applied to, or at least get an interview? Did I apply too late in the cycle? Also, even though I was rejected from LECOM Bradenton, am I still being considered by LECOM Erie and Seton Hill?

It's late int he cycle and I recommend waiting until the next one. Apply 6/1/15!
I've already applied for this cycle. I submitted my secondaries around 10/31.

Members don't see this ad :)