Chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDaspiration2020

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
501 MCAT (127/122/127/125)
3.68 cGPA and 3.60sGPA

I've submitted all my secondaries early september to the following schools:
MSU
CCOM
ROWAN
KCMBU
LMU
UNECOM
MARIAN
NOVA
PCOM
WESTERN
NYIT

Should I add any other schools ?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
maybe toss in a few of the new schools? acom, bcom, arkcom only bc that 122 in bio might raise eyebrows, just to be safe fam
Im hoping my GPA+ high science MCAT + ECs + LOR overlook my garbage CARS score

I wouldn't count on it. Your list is top-heavy imo. Marian seems safe but I'd add a few more on before it gets too late in the cycle.

WAY too top heavy with a 501. Immediately add all VCOMs, LECOMs, KYCOM, ACOM. BCOM, AR=NY(whateverthehellthisis)COM.

Maybe even WCU and LU at this late in the game.

WAY too top heavy with a 501. Immediately add all VCOMs, LECOMs, KYCOM, ACOM. BCOM, AR=NY(whateverthehellthisis)COM.

Maybe even WCU and LU at this late in the game.
Thanks. Appreciate the response

What are your ECs?
Shadowed 3 doctors (2 surgeons, 1 family med = 250 hours), clinical assistant volunteer, international medical volunteer, vice president of 3 clubs, president of a club, hospital volunteering, research (3 summers), Intramural sports, Lifeguard, tutoring, Youth mentor, Hockey Coach

Hey! We have some pretty similar stats and I received interviews from NOVA, Rowan, NYIT, and Marian! Id say you got this! Just really sell yourself at the interviews :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! We have some pretty similar stats and I received interviews from NOVA, Rowan, NYIT, and Marian! Id say you got this! Just really sell yourself at the interviews :)

How long did it take for the II once you were complete ?

You can PM me if you have any specific questions :)

Reactions: 1 user