chapman pcat retake

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rx4life000

Reaction score
Wondering if this has happened to anyone before. I took the PCAT but didnt get a sufficient score enough for them and chapman asked me to take a retake but i am afraid my second score wont be good as well. I deposited for them already. will they rescind my admittance?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Wondering if this has happened to anyone before. I took the PCAT but didnt get a sufficient score enough for them and chapman asked me to take a retake but i am afraid my second score wont be good as well. I deposited for them already. will they rescind my admittance?

First: Read the Deans statement then read from #52 onward:

Chapman University School of Pharmacy gets Candidate Status

Second: They have every right to decline your admittance if you didn’t meet their minimum requirements. This is no different if someone was accepted pending completion of one last pre-req and ended up failing the pre-req.

There are requirements to get into Chapman? Oh wait, what’s that? They accepted you despite a failing PCAT score? Why are you worried about a retake if you got accepted with an F?