Child Neurology Complete PGY3 Position List?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SeaBreeze12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have or know where I could find a complete list of Child Neurology PY3 programs? The SF match website only lists those with empty positions available now. It seems like you can't see the complete directory unless you have an assigned user name and password (and as a MS III I don't have these things ;)). Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately the SF Match makes you pay them before they give you access to the programs available! My recs...just google pediatric neurology and you'll find most programs you need!

Last edited:
The best way to find programs is to go onto the FREIDA website and search under fellowships for child neurology. It will list all the programs by state and you can access their websites and email addresses for program coordinators to get more info. It will also tell you if they are participating in sf match and for what years they are accepting fellows. Just make sure to verify the info with the program coordinator in case they haven't updated their program info recently on freida.