chlamydia trachomitis.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drkooks

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
in decks trachoma ans inclusion conjuctivitis is caused by chlamydia trachomitis....
but clamydia trachomitis is the most sexual transmitted disease
at the same time i searched on wikepedia and it said trachoma caused by clamydia conjunctivitis
not chlamydia trachomitis.

can someone confirm this please ...

in decks all bact involved in dental caries except:
AA
A israeli
other logical causes
and the choice was AA
but does AA has anything to do with caries???

Members don't see this ad.

in decks trachoma ans inclusion conjuctivitis is caused by chlamydia trachomitis....
at the same time i searched on wikepedia and it said trachoma caused by clamydia conjunctivitis

AA
A israeli
other logical causes
and the choice was AA
AA causes Rapidly progressive Periodontitis not caries.

i am sorry ,
i meant does A israelii has anything to do with caries as it was not chosen as an exception

Members don't see this ad :)

AA
A israeli
other logical causes
and the choice was AA
hi..chlamydia trachomatis causes both..inclusion conjunctivitis..and trachomitis....also, inclusion conjunctivitis is caused in neonates while passing thry the birth canal of an infected woman..

so what about chlamydia conjunctivitis i found it on wikepedia to be the cause of both of them :(

so what about chlamydia conjunctivitis i found it on wikepedia to be the cause of both of them :(

I think we have
chlamydia pneumoniae, chlamydia psittaci, chlamydia rachomatis and the last one causes both trachoma and inclusion conjuctivitis that is depending on its serogroup if it has ABC serogroup it can cause trachoma
if it has D--to K serogroup it can cause trachoma and inclusion conjucctivitis adn pneumona. if its serogroup L1,L2,L3 it causes Bubo disease.