Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IndianVercetti

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Created upon popular request -

I remember starting this thread about a year ago, and everyone jumped on me. Well here it is - hopefully at this time next year we all have an interview or two!

There are people studying for the MCAT and stuff, so this thread is definitely due.

Let the games begin!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Count me in! (please please please please let me get into medical school next year :D)

Anyone remember back in January of this year, I made this similar thread in all seriousness -and there was a spawn of new Class of 20XX threads.... Orthopedic Residency Class of 2021 threads.. etc.

Kinda funny in retrospect though. lol

:thumbdown: to your :thumbdown:

man, when this thread reaches thousands of pages you can all look at page one and be reminded that 2014 is king of med school classes

Dude, there was a time when the 2015 thread existed before your 2014 thread; albeit only for a moment. In that flurry of new Class of 20XX threads, I believe a mod actually got rid of yours also :D

:thumbdown: to your :thumbdown:

man, when this thread reaches thousands of pages you can all look at page one and be reminded that 2014 is king of med school classes

we should invite all the 2014ers to spam the first page

Members don't see this ad :)
We need to get some 2012ers in here to put you in your place, Spurs!

Hunger

Passion

Desire

[YOUTUBE]3LgshOJtPW0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]H4a25xv1yU4[/YOUTUBE]

Don't focus on who is the greatest. Focus on you.

Last edited:
I'm just here to post on the first page of this potentially really long thread

edit: 2014 is awesome. just saying.

Last edited:
Anyone figure out Google Wave yet? They made it look so easy. LIES.

Pi Bond: _______ School of Medicine, Class of 2015.

It has a nice ring to it :thumbup:

Oh really? And where exactly would my "place" be?

Careful, now. I can ban you ;)

If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

Oh dang that was nerdy

Man I've been hankering for some Star Wars ever since someone posted those funny Star Wars character facebook status pictures

If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

Oh dang that was nerdy

Man I've been hankering for some Star Wars ever since someone posted those funny Star Wars character facebook status pictures

Your attempt at humor has failed me for the last time, rockaction.

oh im so happy we have a thread now!!! its finally our time!!!

I'm personally really glad that I'll graduate med school in an even year. Graduating in an odd year just doesn't seem right.

wtf? All the guys left on the waiver wire are useless anyways. Donte Greene had like 6 blocks in a game last week, so he could theoretically suck a little less.

it's not the players, it's you. being signed by you is worse than being on the cover of SI :laugh:

I wish I could have started the 2014 thread. Starters of class threads have their names live on forever.

And so far, they all immediately vanish into obscurity, where tales of their exploits slowly get blurred and re-told into the stuff of legends. ;)

Been nice knowing ya, IndianVercetti :D

And so far, they all immediately vanish into obscurity, where tales of their exploits slowly get blurred and re-told into the stuff of legends. ;)

Been nice knowing ya, IndianVercetti :D

It's probably way past their bed times.

Sweet, for the first (and probably last) time, I'm the top poster in one of these silly threads :D

Come on 2015ers, this is pretty sad. You guys gotta defend your turf better than this or it's not even fun. :p

This is like Saints v Patriots.

I think starting the thread this late at night didn't help.

I'm personally really glad that I'll graduate med school in an even year. Graduating in an odd year just doesn't seem right.

yea, i graduated HS in an odd year, yuck. graduating college in an even year felt much better. maybe the 2015ers should all do an extra year of research so they can graduate in 2016

Image FAIL.

Oh shut up.

metallica said:
Spurs, do you hang out in 2014 (because we're better) by default instead of 2013?

:shrug: I guess same reason Yoda and Myuu hang out in there; the 2013ers are all awesome, way more awesome than you guys, but we've already talked with them for like a year, so it's kinda nice to talk to new people.