Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
a

tumblr_lrnomrKv4k1qgu1t2o1_500.gif

we hypothesize nadaba and cb will be most upset about this
:(:(:(

Members don't see this ad.

After reading through the posts from last night, I guess you guys deserve it.

Members don't see this ad :)
motherofgod.jpg

i can't keep up with this ****!

idf - i can't find the post about tigergrandchilluns, but yes, join in on the clown car fun! :)

halloween weekend: 1
me: 0

glad you guys hit 50k, now working on 100k right?

motherofgod.jpg

idf - i can't find the post about tigergrandchilluns, but yes, join in on the clown car fun! :)

OMG I MADE n3xa's sig/family tree.
holy moses, that is quite spectacular to see.

qcDWa.gif

halloween weekend: 1
me: 0

glad you guys hit 50k, now working on 100k right?

you are not alone, my friend.

ugh, i can't believe i chose to spam it up with tebow and berries and cream instead of getting hydrated. i am paying for that this morning.

you are not alone, my friend.

ugh, i can't believe i chose to spam it up with tebow and berries and cream instead of getting hydrated. i am paying for that this morning.

yeah all i had was a warm mountain dew i just chugged... would rather rehydrate with more tequila

yeah all i had was a warm mountain dew i just chugged... would rather rehydrate with more tequila

ew. double ew.

those both sound revolting to me right now. you know what doesn't....BRUNCH

Oh my gosh...what went on last night?!!?

i am honestly not quite sure myself, and i was there for it....

basicallly gooreprus + a decision to gun down 50k = the sdn way to celebrate a successful halloween.

hope dc halloween was epic!

Members don't see this ad :)
bacon egg and cheese, lots of milk, with a side of more bacon

this, hold the milk. pure lactose gold does not sound necessarily appealing to my sad sack of a body right now.

maybe some juice? grapefruit? oj?

motherofgod.jpg

I love that I'm the listed first in the chillun list :smuggrin:

I love that I'm the listed first in the chillun list :smuggrin:

lol, of course you would care about such a perceived hierarchy. i don't mind...i'm still a babe in the woods, after all..

bambie012.gif

lol, of course you would care about such a perceived hierarchy. i don't mind...i'm still a babe in the woods, after all..

bambie012.gif
You need to learn more about this family. Very competitive you see.

You need to learn more about this family. Very competitive you see.

ohhhhhhgawdnoes.

can i play the role of the black sheep? med school will be enough competition without such social stressors. :(

is it too early to order food?

absolutely not. and i think im the king of embarrassing food delivery, so i fully encourage it. hold on a second while i eat this entire dominos pizza, the question is what will you order?

absolutely not. and i think im the king of embarrassing food delivery, so i fully encourage it. hold on a second while i eat this entire dominos pizza, the question is what will you order?

hot+n+sour+soup.jpg

i'm trying to be good....but it's so difficult when there are so many choices

menu-tempura-450.jpg

motherofgod.jpg

Awwww, I have a tigersis now :love:.

I can't believe I missed the top post. and it was late night too. I was totally sobered up enough to come here and post but I didn't

starwars-vader-nooo.jpg

I can't believe I missed the top post. and it was late night too. I was totally sobered up enough to come here and post but I didn't

starwars-vader-nooo.jpg

totes mcgotes agree with berries and cream. we could have used your help getting to 50k haha

Hey guys!

I was so busy the last couple of days that I missed posting on the 1000th page :(

Anyway, off to NYC tomorrow :soexcited:

NYC3.jpg

Hey guys!

I was so busy the last couple of days that I missed posting on the 1000th page :(

Anyway, off to NYC tomorrow :soexcited:

heyyyy good luck on your interview!! hope you get a chance to do something fun :)

Has anyone else commented on how few exclamation points our thread title has compared to the other classes? What is the deal with that?

Has anyone else commented on how few exclamation points our thread title has compared to the other classes? What is the deal with that?
It's an injustice for sure. We have a certain 2016 mod who refuses to do anything about it... :whistle: