Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why Tuesday? I want to skip tomorrow...

Someone might be hungover from celebrating Monday night? ;)

My whole class gets this week off! We weren't allowed to sign up for any core rotations this month because of mandatory "transition to residency" lectures.

Members don't see this ad.

Someone might be hungover from celebrating Monday night? ;)

My whole class gets this week off! We weren't allowed to sign up for any core rotations this month because of mandatory "transition to residency" lectures.

Lucky. I have to be in the hospital at 6am and I can't sleep

Members don't see this ad :)
I just wanted to say good luck to everyone this week! I have a friend at UCSD who is in your boat. I am excited for all of you!

Reactions: 1 users
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy no more worrying . . . Sort of.

Honestly while I would obviously love to match at my #1, I would be fine at any program on my list, so just the fact that there's a match is reason enough to celebrate.

Thinking good thoughts for you and couples matching!

Honestly while I would obviously love to match at my #1, I would be fine at any program on my list, so just the fact that there's a match is reason enough to celebrate.

Thinking good thoughts for you and couples matching!

I'm hoping number 1 or number 2 . . . because I really don't want to move to Ohio.

Members don't see this ad :)
You wanna round in the ICU for the next 2 days? We can switch spots. :p

Only 60 hours until we find out! ;)

Yuck. Not a chance :cool:

One of my classmates voluntarily signed up for an ICU rotation last month even though he already finished all his graduation requirements (our school doesn't require us to do an ICU rotation). He told me he was getting so bored doing nothing at home, and since we're paying tuition for this semester he might as well get something out of it. I would never do that to myself but I admire his dedication to learning :laugh:

Also matched. Now just impatiently waiting for Friday. Guy at grocery store checkout today asked me what I was up to today, and I replied that I was "waiting." I wait, man. I WAIT. :owle: (I am also an owl. I didn't tell him that part.)

congrats everybody! match day was so much more relaxed than the email Monday before match day for me. Finding out if I matched or not was one of the most stressful days of my life.

Enjoy the week everybody! It only comes once.

This is my 1st post as an MD :eek: Starting residency in 1.5 weeks!

2 months into residency and I'm still alive...somehow...

Reactions: 1 user