Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Bottom

Members don't see this ad.

top. this one goes out to our homegirl DB for her awesome news today :)

tumblr_lmmsh4Hf4l1ql5tbao1_400.gif

tumblr_lf92xvK0Rt1qayuhr.gif

tumblr_leyl0mW5Uw1qayuhr.gif

and now goodnight for reals

Members don't see this ad :)
was waiting for everybody to go to sleep before i pounced :)

only barely, it's 4am eastern time zone and i'm still chugging away on this paper. thousand more words should do it :)

What does idf stand for?

was waiting for everybody to go to sleep before i pounced :)

This thread has over 1000 pages. Top will come again soon. As will the morning...

HI DONNIE. i came back just to say hi to you, because 1. i missed your face and 2. i found out today that you were the one who inspired my very first gif. :)

I gave birth to the idf gif movement!

misc-freddie-mercury.png

Good morning everyone! It seems like every time I come back to this thread there are new people :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, and the top two posters in this thread (BWSTW and CodeBlu), who are also out of school. Lucky!
Yes, but I miss it. :( And the longer I am out the harder it will be to get back into the study groove. :(:(

wow... fail on my part... not even close. i give up

A trick I've learned: if you really really really want top, have more than one tab open at a time. Then you can bypass the "wait 20 seconds before posting again" rule :laugh:

That never works for me. :( I just pay attention to the number, and when xx00 or xx50 rolls around I pounce to get xx01 or xx51. :D

I woke up this morning to a foot of snow and it is still gently snowing. I love it!

It-s-Snowing-Merry-Christmas-Etie-christmas-9438277-475-347.gif

Christmas is around the corner - my favorite holiday :love::)

0_5030d_75ae02a6_XL.jpg

TWSS!!!! :D

It's been awhile since I've said that....

lol awesome.

That never works for me. :( I just pay attention to the number, and when xx00 or xx50 rolls around I pounce to get xx01 or xx51. :D

yeah i dont keep two tabs open. nadaba's way failed me. he must have a special supercomputer....:idea:
Have you seen her new show New Girl? it is hilarious. I now :love::love: her.
i have not! SO MUCH TV TO CATCH UP ON. NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY... :(

yay! analysis on the computer today. i used to be annoyed by this because it was tedious and boring, but now it means more free license to play here. :)