Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What are stoner tots?

only the most delicious concoction using tater tots known to mankind. and only available at my school's on campus(!!!) pub

Members don't see this ad.

an Anthill off-the-menu item...basically, another form of loaded potatoes. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Anthill?
I'm going to be smart and say this is an Irvine thing because they are anteaters and so it makes sense that they would consume food items at an anthill!

Wow I'm smart. Just thought of that all on my own. Unless it's totally wrong...hahah

Don't worry, some days I marvel at how dumb I am. Like it took me almost two years to realize that my Hawaiian friend's answering machine wasn't saying "hello hi" really fast but was actually saying "aloha".

Members don't see this ad :)
Anthill?
I'm going to be smart and say this is an Irvine thing because they are anteaters and so it makes sense that they would consume food items at an anthill!

Wow I'm smart. Just thought of that all on my own. Unless it's totally wrong...hahah

Don't worry, some days I marvel at how dumb I am. Like it took me almost two years to realize that my Hawaiian friend's answering machine wasn't saying "hello hi" really fast but was actually saying "aloha".

yeah, the school's pub is called the Anthill Pub and Grille, quite amazing really.

In the student center close to the bookstore/jamba juice/food court.
Hmmm, I don't know where that is. I know Lee's (across the street), the medical school, the stem cell building, the big library, and I think the engineering building.

Bear smells honey, or should I say, deep-fried foods.

P.S. Naptime now for me, but it is in the realm of possibility to have a 2016'ers UCI meetup!? And eat these fried foods!?
Are you close to Irvine? Do you live in a city named after a citrus?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm, I don't know where that is. I know Lee's (across the street), the medical school, the stem cell building, the big library, and I think the engineering building.

Hmm well it is not terribly close to any of those things but if you were to walk from Big Library --> Lee's then you would pass it...kind of haha.

P.S. Naptime now for me, but it is in the realm of possibility to have a 2016'ers UCI meetup!? And eat these fried foods!?

OMG yes, this needs to happen. Only because I have yet to meet actual 2016ers yet.

yes, especially if you wait until the summer when i come visit. we can also go to 85 degrees.... omnom

tumblr_lwgq5fpbV01qcjgnw.gif

thread was really busy for like a while and then just died. did everyone go to the pub to get some stoner tots?

I just ate a 1oz bag of Doritos post-workout. Now I feel guilty :(

Been awhile since I've had top

was that a plea for it? haha

Did Perkins steal it?

tumblr_m0bo3sbMoT1qk1qego1_500.gif

true story: ever since you said i was ruthless (or something to that effect) about tops, i've tried to maintain a balance between taking them to prove i can :smuggrin: and letting them slide when they're within reach. ;)

i'm a lover, not a fighter. and a eater first and foremost. on that note, for old times' sake: spamramen
df07_12_20_spam.jpg

true story: ever since you said i was ruthless (or something to that effect) about tops, i've tried to maintain a balance between taking tops to prove i can and letting them slide when they're within reach.
:laugh:

So on an unrelated note, I'm actually in physics right now, and every 5 minutes or so the professor says "You should be paying attention because this in on the MCAT." And then draws some complex gaussian surface on the board and does the integral of something to find the charge. I try not to laugh, but I'm 99% sure that none of this was on the MCAT.

I know exactly which science question I got wrong on the MCAT, and while I admit it was in physics it sure as hell wasn't due to my lack of experience with integrating gaussian surfaces.

True story - I worked out the problem (it was a discrete) after the test, and when I figured out the solution I smiled. It was a well-written discrete that deliberately mislead the clueless and merely confused those (like me) who only sort of knew what was going on. I have a lot of respect for whomever wrote it.

I wonder who gets to write those questions. It might be a cool job if I lose interest in medicine someday.

so i went to the mall to have some noms and decided to watch the girl with the dragon tattoo.

Awesome movie

I have been in reflux, bloating, and nausea hell since finishing a pretty moderate-sized dinner about 4 hours ago. If I didn't take such a high dose of acid-reducing medication every day (40 mg of omeprazole, for you future docs ;)), I swear I'd be breathing fire at this point. Does anyone else's GI tract attempt to kill them on a fairly regular basis? I've been on the gluten-free diet for over 2 years now, my "celiac" antibody levels indicate good dietary compliance (they're 0!) and therefore that my celiac disease in no longer active, but I still seem to have so many gut problems. I know it's sort of a blasphemous thing to say in this thread, but man, I often hate food for what it does to me. :( These are the times where I'm just like, "I need to specialize in gastroenterology." Sorry for complaining, '16'ers. I'm venting on the internet because my bf isn't awake to help distract me from my evil gut.

I have been in reflux, bloating, and nausea hell since finishing a pretty moderate-sized dinner about 4 hours ago. If I didn't take such a high dose of acid-reducing medication every day (40 mg of omeprazole, for you future docs ;)), I swear I'd be breathing fire at this point. Does anyone else's GI tract attempt to kill them on a fairly regular basis? I've been on the gluten-free diet for over 2 years now, my "celiac" antibody levels indicate good dietary compliance (they're 0!) and therefore that my celiac disease in no longer active, but I still seem to have so many gut problems. I know it's sort of a blasphemous thing to say in this thread, but man, I often hate food for what it does to me. :( These are the times where I'm just like, "I need to specialize in gastroenterology." Sorry for complaining, '16'ers. I'm venting on the internet because my bf isn't awake to help distract me from my evil gut.

:(
Feel better. If it's any consolation I have my least favorite classes of all time tomorrow, upper division inorganic chem followed by 4 hours of physics lab!

Feel better. If it's any consolation I have my least favorite classes of all time tomorrow, upper division inorganic chem followed by 4 hours of physics lab!

AHHHH! That sounds terrible. I always hated my physics labs. I'm feeling better now (I swigged a bunch of Gaviscon a little while ago - it's magical), so I'll soon be heading off to sleep until the crack of noon.

This morning's oatmeal: the usual, but with sliced banana. Makes it more creamy!