Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i ate ravioli and leftover lamb for breakfast.

i regret nothing.

i ate ravioli and leftover lamb for breakfast.

i regret nothing.

Seriously, please give me your metabolism. I had two cheat meals this weekend, dinner at a Mexican restaurant and then brunch. I gained a pound :(.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't eat breakfast, because I'm a rebel who lives by my own rules.

And now I'm going on a bike ride. We'll see if I can make it to the beach (30 miles round trip). It's a little tough because I have a beach cruiser and not one of those fast professional bikes.

Seriously, please give me your metabolism. I had two cheat meals this weekend, dinner at a Mexican restaurant and then brunch. I gained a pound :(.

I'm finding that the key to losing weight (I'm losing my winter coat, if you will) is always having vegetables in the house and NEVER having candy in the house. It's much easier to choose to eat a carrot when it's your only option that doesn't require a trip to the grocer.

I'm finding that the key to losing weight (I'm losing my winter coat, if you will) is always having vegetables in the house and NEVER having candy in the house. It's much easier to choose to eat a carrot when it's your only option that doesn't require a trip to the grocer.

EXACTLY! I make sure to never pick up anything unhealthy. But, when I get back from the grocery store, I'm always sad that I only have healthy stuff :(.

I have some crappy food, like lindt truffles and easy mac. That stuff is so bad for you though that it has gone untouched for months.

Haha I'm the same way. And then when I want to stuff my face, I have to stuff it with edamame...

Haha I'm the same way. And then when I want to stuff my face, I have to stuff it with edamame...

+1.

Spinach and bananas, here I come.

What is wrong with you people...

:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
And now I'm going on a bike ride. We'll see if I can make it to the beach (30 miles round trip). It's a little tough because I have a beach cruiser and not one of those fast professional bikes.

you're my hero, especially since i would be terrified of getting hit by a car down there. have a safe/fun ride!

this is why i will never lose weight. it's looking like expansion from here on out for me...

phnerd, maybe you can whip my ass into shape!

What is wrong with you people...

:scared:

veggies are good! mmm i had yellow bell pepper in my pasta sauce today. i'm counting that as a win.

but so is meat, butter, sunchips, parmesan, pasta, white cheddar popcorn....

i may or may not be listing off everything i've eaten in the last hour. :oops:

I had a nutri-grain bar for breakfast and that has oats in it. Does that count?

this is why i will never lose weight. it's looking like expansion from here on out for me...

well, there are certain areas on the female body where an expansion would be a positive ;)

haha, that would require me being in shape as well :oops:

I hope to be at my desired form when school starts!

I watched this movie last night called "Coming to America" and there was a knockoff McDonald's called McDowell's that competed with the real McDonald's. It was so funny.

My parents love that movie. That's like the only movie they quote. :laugh:

I just tried to watch the "Regional Holiday Music" episode of Community. I only made it about halfway through before becoming too annoyed to proceed.

No news. Hoping my parents get mail from Penn State soon; my med school mail goes to them.

oh, and my mdapps is always up to date.

:luck::luck: I hope they/you get good news soon! I hate having all my mail go to my parents' house. One time they were on vacation for a week when I knew a school had sent out a round of acceptances... worst week ever.

haha, that would require me being in shape as well :oops:

I hope to be at my desired form when school starts!

Me too! :xf: I have to be a lean, mean running machine by August. Gotta start off strong... I gained 20 pounds freshman year of college, so I am terrified of what might happen during M1 lol.

Me too! :xf: I have to be a lean, mean running machine by August. Gotta start off strong... I gained 20 pounds freshman year of college, so I am terrified of what might happen during M1 lol.

Yeah, I'm really scared. I gained 25 pounds throughout my first three years of college. After dieting and working out this semester, I'm back to my college starting weight. Need to lose about 15 more pounds to negate any M1 effects :oops:

Yeah, I'm really scared. I gained 25 pounds throughout my first three years of college. After dieting and working out this semester, I'm back to my college starting weight. Need to lose about 15 more pounds to negate any M1 effects :oops:

Congrats on your success! I also am trying to work my way back down to my college starting weight. I have about 10 lbs to go, so hopefully I can at least be back at that starting point by the time M1 starts...

Congrats on your success! I also am trying to work my way back down to my college starting weight. I have about 10 lbs to go, so hopefully I can at least be back at that starting point by the time M1 starts...

Thank you! It's been rough, with a ton of slip ups along the way. I think I'm hitting a weight loss plateau, as I only last 2 pounds in the last three weeks, instead of my normal 6. Need to change up my workouts to include swimming, different cardio classes, etc. Good luck to you! It feels amazing when you can see a change in your body :). Let me know if you need any help/suggestions!

That's awesome that you lost 25 pounds in one semester! It took me a whole year just to lose the 20. And yeah, I'm back to within 1-2 pounds of my college starting weight, but I'd like to overshoot and give myself room to gain a few pounds comfortably next fall. :oops:

Haha kduck, not to be super creepy, but I just looked at your MDapps and I think I know you IRL... :hello:

Also, is anyone in Chicago near the Rosalind Franklin area? I need to travel there on Monday for a last minute interview. If anyone could spare a room . . . Pleasey weasey? I promise no in person trolling unless asked.

I just tried to watch the "Regional Holiday Music" episode of Community. I only made it about halfway through before becoming too annoyed to proceed.

lol. truth be told, i only ever watch it when bf's around now. to be fair though, i think i out-tv'ed myself over the last couple of months, because i haven't had a desire to watch ANY tv in the last week. :oops:

ditto on that. my hamstring is still bugging me though :(

stalker alert

:help::help::help:

how are the kittehs?

oh, top! nifty.

for BHaus and StevieMarist:

4938647549_f0451fc89e.jpg

Thursday or Friday!