Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Maubs and Bmello IRL.

P1150104.JPG

She doesn't look too happy to see you.

"Oh, so it's coincidence that Zoidberg here is desperately poor and miserably lonely? Puh-leeze."
"For your information, it's because he's hideous."

Thank you! Have you taken yours already? I think goose did already, and you two were doing quite well for yourselves :D

hm, I haven't played that yet! Perhaps if I'm in your area for interviews, we should play+bake :love:

...can I come?

Members don't see this ad :)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP5Ges4plp4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Do it. Just finishing gives you like a 50% chance of an interview.

Ok kids....sleep time. More pancakes to eat in the morning.

That makes me feel a lot better (even though those chances seem very generous....)

I will complete it....

maybe if i stay long enough, I can finally have top tonight? *no pun intended*

Oh today I found out someone I played against in high school football is now in my favorite NFL team.... And I sacked him.... And my team won against his in CIF championship....

Ugh.

Oh today I found out someone I played against in high school football is now in my favorite NFL team.... And I sacked him.... And my team won against his in CIF championship....

Ugh.

Sounds like a good fmylife.com post :(

But I doubt he's gonna start, there are 5 QBs, he may play in the practice squad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Before I decided to become a physician, I wanted to play football.

I was too small, didn't get recruited to any D1 colleges... :(

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Are you interested in sports medicine or anything related to that then? Or have your interests changed?

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Are you interested in sports medicine or anything related to that then? Or have your interests changed?

I am open to sports medicine but I think I am leaning more towards general surgery, oncology, and cardiology. (Haven't shadowed an oncologist yet but had many people in my life suffer from cancer)

After looking at macro images of pupils, I don't think I want to be an ophthalmologist.

81709802.jpg

I'm gonna pay attention to my woman now. Peace and love y'all.

Have a good night!

Study hard Berries!

Sleeping_Dog.jpg

[YOUTUBE]VHoT4N43jK8[/YOUTUBE]

So you're seriously fluent in French? That's awesome. I took French 3 at my university mais j'ai oublié tout(e? tous? toutes?) de la langue.

Sorry for butchering that, 'twas from memory.

I went dancing tonight with my girls and had so much fun! :love: When (not if, when) we got to Vegas, we HAVE to go dancing. It's pretty much my favorite thing in the entire world.

I feel so left out from the G+ Hang out

Untitled-1.jpg

This pretty much describes my summer

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpg

Looks like I'm the only one up...just waiting for the roads to dry before I go for my ride.

So I figure maybe I'll get a few posts in while the sun comes up and it hopefully doesn't start raining again.

Should probably get a decent bike mount to for riding inside when it's crappy out.

Could probably get. Sme stuff done while I'm biking too, but I suck at studying when I'm being active.

Mst of that though is because I usually go too hard to really focus externally.

Might be a worth while endeavor to look into...regardless I should get a mount though

This page has been quite
Fun, but now I must close it
Down with a bottom

Hark, a new page waits!
The top of the page I go!
Tro-lo-lo-lo-lo

By: autotroph

Maybe ill take care of another page...we'll see how long my coffee lasts