Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
tumblr_lq2srl3PON1qe0sn8o3_250.gif

demotivational-posters-bitch-please1.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Just stopped by to say :hello: in between doctor's appointments and shopping!

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
No mail for me today :( Ok, off I go

haahaha GIRL YOU HAVE THREE ACCEPTANCES ALREADY you can't be getting one every day!! lol

tumblr_lng4ddNGoM1qf14x5.gif

<3 i love you. have a good time out, i am sure more good news is on its way for you

He's been Doctor Who for like 8 halloweens in a row... hahahaa

plus he dresses up like the Doctor on a regular basis... bow tie and all.

omg seriously?

must start watching this show!

so many friends gifs, can we bring back the Community ones, you know the show that's actually funny?

so many friends gifs, can we bring back the Community ones, you know the show that's actually funny?

silentsoldier, ask and ye shall receive.

tumblr_llaac7JjEo1qbwdexo1_400.gif

though dont you dare hate on friends. again, epic cultural influence on our generation.

tumblr_lk386yjkUl1qdr7h5o1_500.gif

haahaha GIRL YOU HAVE THREE ACCEPTANCES ALREADY you can't be getting one every day!! lol

tumblr_lng4ddNGoM1qf14x5.gif

<3 i love you. have a good time out, i am sure more good news is on its way for you

Oh, actually I am waiting to receive my official letter from VCU - never got the chance to read it online. I am completely content with my three acceptances :)

I hope you get double that :love:

Oh, actually I am waiting to receive my official letter from VCU - never got the chance to read it online. I am completely content with my three acceptances :)

I hope you get double that :love:

ohhhhh you're in the same boat as stevie! i get it now.

ahhh i'm happy with my one but i definitely would like to hear good news from my interviewed places this week :xf::luck:

if that happens...MAJOR SPAMPARTY

tumblr_lcuo9cqT1Y1qbwdexo1_400.gif

Obsessed with Audi's lately...

there's a nice one in this vid.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulKu0PrAk6I&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

silentsoldier, you ought to contribute instead of critiquing.

BACKSEAT GIFFER.

tumblr_la0cda8NKw1qbjtzz.gif