Clinic cart

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DesertDoc16

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I work in a big multi-specialty clinic and get rotated to different clinic spaces through the week. I can’t keep educational material and teaching models in every clinic room because my location is never predictable.

I put together a rolling cart which carries all of my anatomical teaching models/sample devices and a bunch of education material and paperwork that is really helpful to have nearby. Thought I would share this with anyone else who dealing with the same issues, this is a fairly easy and helpful solution. I park it outside of my clinic rooms. I bought everything on Amazon for ~$60.

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
How do you like nalu?

I’ve done a few…. Mostly sciatic nerve at the popliteal fossa for foot/ankle pain. Patients have been happy, great results. Biggest downside is that PNS leads are not MR compatible (extremity can’t be in the coil). Stimwave on the other hand is MR conditional.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Cool. Plan on using for SCS?
Their SCS is nice. I’m in fellowship and have seen it used in younger, thin patients. Helps to have a IPG that’ll last 18 years (or so they say…)

They have a new “high frequency” waveform coming out soon I believe.

Reactions: 1 user