Clinical Neuropsychology Info Request

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cognosco

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm searching for clinical neuropsych programs to apply to this fall. However, I'm having trouble locating a list of programs that offer this specialty. The Division 40 website is mediocre at best, and the Insider's Guide doesn't cover it in much depth either.
Can you guys recommend a list of schools that offer a clinical neuropsych track?
I know Nova, Florida, Georgia State, Wayne State, Argosy, and Boston University offer this specialty. Any info would be helpful.

Also, if anyone is currently attending a neuropsych program, I'd love to hear any feedback you can provide. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I know Fordham University offers the Clinical Psych PhD and you may specialize in Neuropsych... however it is not considered a neuropsych program in and of itself... www.fordham.edu
  • oh also CUNY (City university of NY) has clinical neuro and non-clinical neuropsych programs... don't know how you feel about NYC!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I would suggest picking up the APA's book "Graduate Study in Psychology," if you haven't already. You can either look up programs alphabetically by state, or by degree/concentration in the index at the back of the book.

I'm searching for clinical neuropsych programs to apply to this fall. However, I'm having trouble locating a list of programs that offer this specialty. The Division 40 website is mediocre at best, and the Insider's Guide doesn't cover it in much depth either.
Can you guys recommend a list of schools that offer a clinical neuropsych track?
I know Nova, Florida, Georgia State, Wayne State, Argosy, and Boston University offer this specialty. Any info would be helpful.

Also, if anyone is currently attending a neuropsych program, I'd love to hear any feedback you can provide. Thanks!

Take a look at the University of Missouri-Columbia. This year they opened their own private MRI facility. http://bic.missouri.edu/ It's a great program with lots of funding and several research advisors to choose from. PM me if you would like to know more.

:love:Ah, Neuropsych!

Well, Georgia State has a great program (that's where I'm starting in the Fall :))

Also check out:

1) SDSU/UCSD (One of, if not the TOP Neuropsych programs)
2) University of Florida, Gainesville
3) University of Arizona
4) University of Cincinnati
5) University of Georgia, Athens
6) University of Iowa
7) University of Houston
8) U of Connecticut, Storrs
9) U of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
10) U of Utah
11) Temple U

Hope this helps! Sorry if there are some repeats. :xf: