Clinical Question of the Day Pilot Thread 4/18-4/19

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
No..was trying to mess with the floor board and jammed my thumb....half of the nail came off but back in place....not sure I will be able to hot the space bar on the keyboard.

No..was trying to mess with the floor board and jammed my thumb....half of the nail came off but back in place....not sure I will be able to hot the space bar on the keyboard.
If you can't hot [sic] the space bar on the keyboard, then it might be time for the nursing home. :( How could an internet sensation continue to exist?!

Members don't see this ad :)
No apple product in my life.

I have a friend who has ~1000 shares @$50 of Apple bought in 2006 worth almost $700k now... he keeps telling people to buy ipod/ipad but never has a single product made by apple; he just laughs all the way to the bank >_>;

I have a friend who has ~1000 shares @$50 of Apple bought in 2006 worth almost $700k now... he keeps telling people to buy ipod/ipad but never has a single product made by apple; he just laughs all the way to the bank >_>;

Do I know you?:eek:

I have to admit the products always look badass :oops:

pradaxa is supportitive, FFP and clotting factors. ~50% dialyzable

xarelto i believe is the same, but its not dialyzable, theres also a small study using PCC that worked in healthy males but that isn't available in the US

im gonna have to look up effient
also, can pradaxa be given per tube? can flomax be given per tube? how's about Avodart ? why cipro liquid cannot be given per tube?

This thread is one big pimping session.

also, can pradaxa be given per tube? can flomax be given per tube? how's about Avodart ? why cipro liquid cannot be given per tube?
Shoot any experienced tech in a hospital should know the answer for cipro (says so right on the bottle!)

Our hospital rep is reminding it has a shorter half-life than even Pradaxa and ffp, activated charcoal, less expensive than pcc, apcc. Said those steps with short half-life will see reversal as soon or sooner than warfarin. if PCC is available in your hospital and is a life-threatening bleed, complete reversal was shown in the small study whereas it did not work for direct thrombin inhibitors. There were also favorable results in a study using rFVIIa...also a small study that needs further evaluation....also really expensive.