Colorado Interview....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hei ameloblastoma,

Weren't u accepted at USC? what were u doing in Colorado at the interview? How was it possible for you to see "all the preps"? Who told you specifically that the preps were bad? I am just curious.....
Thanks.

and the golden question is which interview were u in???if u saw all the 1st batch preps as bad, what were u doing there when u had interview in 2nd batch??isn't that strange and confusing? or they saved the 1st batch's work to show u??just curious.. no offence meant..

Members don't see this ad.

and the golden question is which interview were u in???if u saw all the 1st batch preps as bad, what were u doing there when u had interview in 2nd batch??isn't that strange and confusing? or they saved the 1st batch's work to show u??just curious.. no offence meant..

hehe no, but i wish they did. My post was just an intended pun on claims that one batch did good over other. its impossible to figure out something like that. that too at a time when the second batch was not even done.... makes sense...rt? the last thing we need rt now are such rumors. dont take my mail seriosuly. I am sorry i though i made it very obvious that i was bull s h i t ing :)
i was accepted at usc, but coudnt join it for some reasons beyond my control.

hey does anyone has any idea about when they are going to call for acceptace ?:)
Any one knows what they look more ?

hey does anyone has any idea about when they are going to call for acceptace ?:)
Any one knows what they look more ?

I believe during the orientation, they said that they would make a call for those accepted on the 21st of July. And for those rejected, they will send out an email or letter to ur address. Again, that's what I heard during the orientation, but dont take my word for it.