Colorado State sudden pre-requisite changes???? (CSU)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

potatoegurl

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the changes CSU made? I will no longer be able to apply and I am devastated that this information was not made known earlier... unless I missed it šŸ˜­

I do not have the upper division 9 units that it is asking for. I only have 6 but they are subjects that CSU will not accept such as ecology.

Members don't see this ad.

Are you able to list those outstanding courses as planned for the spring? And if you don't get in you dont need to take them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you able to list those outstanding courses as planned for the spring? And if you don't get in you dont need to take them.
I may not understand the pre-req guide but it states that all the other classes may be in progress but I donā€™t see that upper division units are allowed to be in progress so Iā€™m pretty confused

If it is not clear it would probably be easiest just to contact them to clarify, since other people will also be in the same situation. Many people don't take upper divisions until their final year of college and apply right before that, so it makes less sense that they wouldn't allow those to be planned (but who knows maybe that is intentional?). Regardless, it may be something to ask about and maybe they can put updated clarification into the guide.

Reactions: 1 users