Columbia!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mattykay84

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone from the west coast still waiting for anything or get a rejection/waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm still waiting! i live in maine, but i've told the schools to send all of my info to Washington (where my parent's live) b/c i don't have a permanent place here in maine. anyway, still NO WORD!!!!! i'm SSOO freaking out.

People who interview on Nov17, Nov24, Dec1: did you guys hear back from columbia yet?

At my Nov 10 interview they said the committee meets the following Friday to review the past week's applicants in the interview.

So my group was decided upon on Nov 17.

They also said that since Nov 24 is a holiday, the Nov 17 people were decided upon on Dec 1 and hopefully in time to mail out acceptances. So it may very well be the case that Nov 17 people were NOT included in the first round. Dec 1 probably weren't either.

At my Nov 10 interview they said the committee meets the following Friday to review the past week's applicants in the interview.

So my group was decided upon on Nov 17.

They also said that since Nov 24 is a holiday, the Nov 17 people were decided upon on Dec 1 and hopefully in time to mail out acceptances. So it may very well be the case that Nov 17 people were NOT included in the first round. Dec 1 probably weren't either.

Dec 1st was included...they met immediatly after the interviews (or so they said).