come to x school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dizzle23x

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so right after one of my interviews my interviewer told me to "come to x school" right before i left. i took that as a good signal but now i'm wondering if interviewers say that to applicants all the time...thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

no one said it to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks...but yeah...no one ever said it to me...I did 4 interviews and got 3 acceptances.

Also, most of my predent classmates and friends who have been interviewing never heard the exact words either. Some said they had a "feeling" they would get in from the interviewer.

At Pacific though, the other interviewees said that their interviewers hinted that they should be by their phones on December 1st.

At Pacific though, the other interviewees said that their interviewers hinted that they should be by their phones on December 1st.

During the Q & A at the end of my interview, Dean Yarborough essentially told us to expect to find housing in SF.

oh...Yarborough wasn't there during my interview...he had to go see his son or something.

But I've been looking at condos in SF...whew...$595,000 for a one bedroom...but there are some real sweet condos near Pacific

so right after one of my interviews my interviewer told me to "come to x school" right before i left. i took that as a good signal but now i'm wondering if interviewers say that to applicants all the time...thoughts?

yep. when i was at unlv, my interviewer said "hope to see you here next year" and i got in. too bad i'm not going.