Computer tools

Golddanboy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a calculator in the computer version?

Also can you highlight, have a periodic table, do a ctrl F search, go back questions?

Mayhaps have a site that mimics the computer test?

Members don't see this ad.

Golddanboy said:
Is there a calculator in the computer version?

Also can you highlight, have a periodic table, do a ctrl F search, go back questions?

Mayhaps have a site that mimics the computer test?

There is not a calculator on the computer version. There is a periodic table for you to refer to on the screen if you click on it. I'm not sure what you mean by highlight and ctrl F search... forgive my ignorance. You can go back to questions if you want to. Go to www.opted.org... in the examinee's guide there are pictures of what the screens look like, if you are interested. Best of luck... p.greeneyes

when you type ctrl F a search box comes up. In tests where you have to read large paragraphs, it makes finding things very easy.

prettygreeneyes said:
There is not a calculator on the computer version. There is a periodic table for you to refer to on the screen if you click on it. I'm not sure what you mean by highlight and ctrl F search... forgive my ignorance. You can go back to questions if you want to. Go to www.opted.org... in the examinee's guide there are pictures of what the screens look like, if you are interested. Best of luck... p.greeneyes

Golddanboy said:
when you type ctrl F a search box comes up. In tests where you have to read large paragraphs, it makes finding things very easy.

I doubt you are able to pull up a ctrl search box for the computerized OAT. You may want to call up ASCO to verify on that.