Confused

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

confusedpremed2000

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 508 MCAT, 3.5 Science GPA, and 3.6 CGPA; I'm a Canadian and was just rejected from Touro. They said they only send secondaries to students with a 3.0 science and cumulative GPA and MCAT>498. Did I not receive the secondaries because I'm Canadian?

Thank!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I have a 508 MCAT, 3.5 Science GPA, and 3.6 CGPA; I'm a Canadian and was just rejected from Touro. They said they only send secondaries to students with a 3.0 science and cumulative GPA and MCAT>498. Did I not receive the secondaries because I'm Canadian?

Thank!
Which Touro? Touro NY accepts Canadians. Touro Nevada and California do not.

Members don't see this ad :)

Thank!
I was informed by Touro NY earlier in the cycle that they no longer accept international/Canadian students due to changes in their policies. There website hasn’t updated to reflect that. I was glad I didn't waste my money on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.