Confused

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

turtmd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was accepted to a Summer Program..I live 3 hours away from the university that is offering the program. It is a great opportunity to shadow and learn more about dentistry. The program is 3 weeks long...Currently I am taking 3 online classes and if I go I'll will be behind on my Chm II lab which I was planning to take next fall, but the lab is already closed..so my only opportunity to take the lab is this summer which means I can't go to the program. I really don't know what to do :scared: I feel that if I go...I'm going to have a hard time with my classes and will get behind with the chemistry labs :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

DEFINENTLY do the summer program. I dont care what ANYONE tells you... those summer programs are a HUGE plus on your application. Not to mention, you are going to have an amazing experience and make lots of good connections. To me, this is a no brainer. Take the lab ANY other time... but do NOT miss out on this opportunity! I learned a lot and I am sure you will too. Congratulations on getting accepted. If its like the one I did (I was chosen from 100+ students) it means not everyone gets this opportunity. Dont take it for granted. ;)