Congratulations, 2020 matchees!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

armybound

urologist.
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking through the Google Doc and remembering names we interviewed, there are a lot of great matches this year.

I'm disappointed to see that UrologyMatch has become rather dead. What can we do to increase the community for applicants? I'd love to see people come here to SDN given its robust resources.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Agreed! Although with how buried this subforum is, the small community of applicants already, and other barriers it seems sadly unlikely that this board will grow in activity anytime soon. I do remember seeing a tweet back in Jan 2019 that UroToday.com had somehow partnered with or acquired UroMatch and a redesign was coming, but it doesn't seem to have ever panned out further than that. Really a shame, as the site was great apart from the incessant spam that eventually did the forums in.

Perhaps we can petition the AUA to fund some sort of project to port over the useful info from UroMatch into a new website with robust security and anti-spam built in from the get-go?

I think we should target the UroMatch spreadsheet, especially during interview season when it is most active. If we could think of a good platform whether that be directing them here or another site and post there I feel like we could get some traction.