consequences for my actions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EricH

Backside Attack!!!!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Consequences for my actions:

1. I must retire all apparal that I ever bought at hot topic or hot topic like stores - this may be the death to many of my favorite t-shirts, and I will have to wear more polo shirts
2. I will have to call all adolescent aged boys whose names I do not know "sport"
3. I must return my "hip" card to the association for cool people
4. If I hang out with my hip college friends i have to leave early and speak only of my kids and of the unfairness of specific rules regarding childrens soccer
5. I will have to retire most of my slang words and stop all cussing

because I just traded in my sweet 4x4 pick-up.....for a minivan. :cry:

I am sure there are some consequences I have missed, feel free to remind me.

Members don't see this ad.

1. I must retire all apparal that I ever bought at hot topic or hot topic like stores - this may be the death to many of my favorite t-shirts, and I will have to wear more polo shirts
2. I will have to call all adolescent aged boys whose names I do not know "sport"
4. If I hang out with my hip college friends i have to leave early and speak only of my kids and of the unfairness of specific rules regarding childrens soccer

:laugh: I'm pointing at you, too! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Soon, all of your furniture will match, and you will own expensive cleaning supplies and table cloths. Mark my words... sucker!

Punk rock mama in disguise... S.

6. trade rock music and riding the white horse on weekends for 18 holes at the country club with your friends from the rotary club :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)

:laugh:

Sport. That's awesome. I think I am making the switch to sport now just b/c it's funny sounding. My wife's bun is still doughy. I hadn't even thought about it. But man, your right kiddos are vocab vacuums. F@ck. How do stop thoughts from coming out of your mouth. I can't even manage that in this "career building" venue. And nobody wants a sailor minded gutter talking wingnut for a doctor.

I'm F@cked bro.

malfunction

Last edited:
Since you won't be using your favorite 4-letter word expressions anymore, you'll just have to be more creative...

I just remembered this amazing clip:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFz12xoa5oA[/YOUTUBE]

I just remembered this amazing clip:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFz12xoa5oA[/YOUTUBE]

LOL!!! I just bought a dvd player for the car, with 2 screens that can hang from the back of the seat. You know, so the kids can watch Elmo! :D

Eric, you're wife may buy things that will blow your mind, and will taint your cool far more than a minivan. Waffle makers. Juicers. Deep carpet cleaners. Big, neon plastic toys that make a lot of noise, or sit like psychedelic toads in your perfectly mowed back yard. Good times!

Off to look for a good price on indoor trampolines! Wooooohooooo! :smuggrin:

You guys are alright. Congrats nanon on your success.

Look can I just get this off my chest. Most of these militant nerds would grumble if I said this but...

If you can dance and laugh and f@ck and have fun with kiddos and then laugh again at yourself again, then your mojo is workin. Drivin a minivan, rollerskating to roger and zapp, or otherwise.

What I've learned listening to some of these people is that most of them have yet to unpucker their @sscheeks. They have EC's in saving the world but don't know their way around a clitoris. Even if it's their own.

Like take this doc. I had to deal with recently. Short man--yeah....--balding, same age as me. I try everything I can do to make him comfortable with my assistance and give him respect. But the dude just cannot get over the fact that tower over him and that my d!ck is swingin. And what I mean by that is that I have fun with people, I'm comfortable in my own skin, and they dig my southern drawl. But this insecure, porsche drivin, little peckerwood goes out of his way to try to sink me at work. And I ain't been nothin but nice to the cat.

What I mean is. Alot of these people are miserable little f@cks. And they player hate like it ain't nobody's business.

And I say it here, b/c yall are laid back funny folks. And drivin a minivan or a d@am dump truck you're always going to be coolin where it counts.

Thanks. I needed to get that out. Eric...go on with your bad minivan drivin self.

aw man... my wife and i are expecting our first kiddo (a girl) in july. i start MS1 in August.

we just bought a subaru outback. it's not a minivan, but... it's kind of like i didn't have the balls to just outright buy a minivan. i just wasn't ready to face the truth.

yesterday i drove to a friend's house. he gave me a stroller that must cost $2k... the thing has shock absorbers. it folds... like titanium origami or something. anyway, i put it in the car.

on the way to work today i got a flat tire. i got my huge dog out of the hatchback where he has his toys and blankets (he was on his way to daycare) and tied him to a tree while i changed the tire because the stroller took up a lot of space and i didn't want him to be hot and uncomfortable.

at one point i was sweating in my slacks and work sweater and swearing because i had somehow given myself a pretty good lac on my left hand while jacking up the wheel, i stood up because my back was hurting and happened to look at my dog. he was sitting on the grass, staring at me with, and i am not prone to anthropomorphizing him at all, i swear he was looking at me with abject pity.

and i thought to myself, i must be a man now, because i'm sure as hell not a boy.