Counseling Interview : group problem solving and writing exe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vib87

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of anything like this before, maybe because this is my first time. The program has given me an option between a skype interview or attending the admission seminar. Up till now, I don't have any dates conflict.

Can someone please elaborate on, what kind of group problem solving and writing exercise, I would have to do.
Also significant of a difference it is, if I go for a skype interview.

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I have never heard of anything like this before, maybe because this is my first time. The program has given me an option between a skype interview or attending the admission seminar. Up till now, I don't have any dates conflict.

Can someone please elaborate on, what kind of group problem solving and writing exercise, I would have to do.
Also significant of a difference it is, if I go for a skype interview.

Thanks in advance
Sorry, no idea . Would love to know what others have to say. I have heard of some speech pathology programs having something similar.

Writing exercise probably just to see if you have acceptable grammar and maybe to ensure that you could write up a chart note in a timely fashion. I don't know what a group problem solving exercise would be other than to make sure that you can play well with others. The group part could be fun and when there is a choice I would always recommend in-person over skype.

Reactions: 1 users