This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How late do most schools interview? any ideas?
I know two people who got into dental school in like June. So interviews go at least into late spring

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the default voice mail OK???
I highly doubt it is something a school would pull an offer over lol. Nevertheless, it is still a good idea to record a nice voicemail greeting because it comes across as being more professional (at least in my opinion).

Reactions: 2 users
I highly doubt it is something a school would pull an offer over lol. Nevertheless, it is still a good idea to record a nice voicemail greeting because it comes across as being more professional (at least in my opinion).
I haven't changed my voicemail in years, I changed it from default after my first interview offer.

Sent from my SM-G892A using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
People who interviewed at Utah, did your decision status on AADSAS change after the 'Invited for Interview'?

Everybody here panicking and not knowing how to sit on their butts for a day while I am chillin and fofillin like a villian :cool:

Fojizzle.

Reactions: 1 users

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySDN1512099984.212986.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySDN1512099984.212986.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Everybody here panicking and not knowing how to sit on their butts for a day while I am chillin and fofillin like a villian :cool:

Fojizzle.
Sounds like someone is smoking the reefer?

I think everyone here is understandably nervous and it's nice to vent/get excited with people who truly understand the position we are in.

The schools that email at midnight, is it midnight local time of the school or PST?

I know Indiana is midnight eastern

Cool. I really hope you get accepted to both Roseman and Indiana...I've read this is your third time applying and you deserve it for being so persistent. Best of luck to you!!!

Cool. I really hope you get accepted to both Roseman and Indiana...I've read this is your third time applying and you deserve it for being so persistent. Best of luck to you!!!
You just made my day, thank you so much!!!

BU NOW SAYS CHECK BACK DEC 1ST :eek:

Good luck to everyone, I remember being in your shoes last year! Feel free to ask me any questions about choosing a dental school, life in school, etc. I'm just trying to procrastinate studying for finals..

Reactions: 3 users
Well tomorrow is a big day. I hope we all have good news. I think tonight would be a great time to really reflect on all the hard work it took to get to this point to make your dreams come true. Good luck everyone!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 6 users
Best of luck everyone! I remember being in your shoes a year ago. Enjoy the riiiiiiiide.

now that the game is over, there nothing to keep me distracted anymore. countdown by the seconds now haha

I'm actually getting very scared instead of nervous now...

Does anyone know which schools notify at midnight, and which wait until later in the day?

I am thinking about taking a nap for 25 hours

Sent from my SM-G955U using SDN mobile
I could use a nap

I'm so afraid that I'm spending alllllll this time worrying and and I'm just going to get rejected.

Current status: struggle bus

I could use a nap

I'm so afraid that I'm spending alllllll this time worrying and and I'm just going to get rejected.

Current status: struggle bus

You got this. I am sure you will make it.

When did your AADSAS changed your status to struggle bus?

Sent from my SM-G955U using SDN mobile