Countdown until December 2, 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predent2024

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! We are finally on the home stretch to decision day 2019 --> 30 days!

What has everyone been doing to help pass the time?

Countdown clock link -- Create a Countdown Clock

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Getting my wisdom teeth extracted was a pretty good distraction

Getting my wisdom teeth extracted was a pretty good distraction
That's definitely no fun! I had mine removed when I was 16. I know some schools require incoming students to bring extracted teeth. Were you able to keep your wisdom teeth?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been so anxious. I scheduled a massage for tomorrow, hopefully that help get my mind off things for an hour.

Reactions: 2 users
Just got a new job lol

Reactions: 1 users
That's definitely no fun! I had mine removed when I was 16. I know some schools require incoming students to bring extracted teeth. Were you able to keep your wisdom teeth?
Wait what?? Which schools?

Reactions: 1 user
The schools will tell you once you're accepted. They told us in March and that was more than enough time to get teeth.
Schools actually ask you to get your 3rds removed before you can start??

Edit: I went back and read it again. Disregard my last posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
shadow and volunteer. Question why I decided to take cell bio instead of behavioral ecology

27 more days to go woohoo

shadow and volunteer. Question why I decided to take cell bio instead of behavioral ecology

I am asking myself the same question about neurobio lol!

Awesome! I know what you mean about cell bio... I thought it was the hardest class I took during undergrad. You're almost done though!!

Anyone know what time emails are sent out on December 2nd?

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m wondering the same thing. I think most schools make phone calls first.
At my interview at udm they said you’ll get a call first but at my interview at asdoh they didn’t say anything about a call so I think they just email

From what I can tell from years past, some schools call and some schools just send an email. As far as time, this too depends on the school. It could be anywhere from Midnight December 2 all the way up until the end of the day...

From what I can tell from years past, some schools call and some schools just send an email. As far as time, this too depends on the school. It could be anywhere from Midnight December 2 all the way up until the end of the day...
Yup I agree with everything you said! Also, for the schools in other time zones like Cali, someone living in let’s say FL might get a call around 10 or 11 pm depending on school etc.

They can call, email, or fax me anytime... Just hoping to hear from one.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

This is from 2017 but hopefully is still mostly accurate.

This is from 2017 but hopefully is still mostly accurate.
Thank you for sharing this!

26 days. I cannot wait to get off this website :p

Reactions: 9 users
I will never look forward to another Monday like I look forward to December 2nd.

It's really just one normal week, then one festive Thanksgiving week, and that's it!!

Reactions: 9 users
I have four days of class, an interview, then thanksgiving break... So technically only four real days until I find out!

I have four days of class, an interview, then thanksgiving break... So technically only four real days until I find out!
I have the same situation, and I like the way you think lol! 4 is a lot better than 14!

• Haha
As the day approaches we must remember what the wise Gucci Mane once said:
“If a man does not have sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can get lost in the sauce."
We must remain calm in these last 2 weeks

Reactions: 11 users
Dental school aint fun lolol

Reactions: 7 users
7 days, 17 hours, 35 minutes, 28 seconds

Reactions: 3 users
Officially less than 1 week everybody!! :banana: ....*Heavy Breathing and Stress Intensifies* :scared:

I’m really excited about next Monday, but most of my friends in the same position are more anxious about it all. So much that I feel like I cant even bring up the date or share this exciting time! Is it just me? I wish people IRL were more open and enthusiastic about this process.

I’m really excited about next Monday, but most of my friends in the same position are more anxious about it all. So much that I feel like I cant even bring up the date or share this exciting time! Is it just me? I wish people IRL were more open and enthusiastic about this process.
My poor husband might leave me if I keep talking about it lmao! I literally wake up and announce the countdown... And then text him a few times talking about it and ask what the plan is for the night leading into the 2nd lol! Will we stay up all night? Am I skipping class next Monday?

It's a big day!!! We should be excited about it!

Anyone else's "check status" tab on the AADSAS liaisoncas website not working? This morning I could click on it and it would show me my status for each school I applied to. Now when I click on it, it just keeps trying to load without success.

Anyone else's "check status" tab on the AADSAS liaisoncas website not working? This morning I could click on it and it would show me my status for each school I applied to. Now when I click on it, it just keeps trying to load without success.
Same issue here. Everyone is having the same issue

Reactions: 2 users
I feel the same way. You’re not alone on that one!