Coursera EDIVET Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apizfoshizz

Michigan State c/o 2019
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I don't know how many of you use Coursera, but this course called EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to become a veterinarian? begins today and it is run by RVC and University of Edinburgh. It is supposed to be a brief introduction of some of the things you will learn in your first year of vet school. I thought it sounded pretty cool so I thought others might be interested or would benefit.

Here's the link: https://class.coursera.org/edivet-001

Members don't see this ad.

That does sound cool! Thank you for letting us know - I think I might do it :)

Reactions: 1 user
Taking this course for funsies...and I just happened to venture onto the discussion forums...

Wow. Just wow. There are some blood-boiling threads/people on there. Enter with caution if anyone decides to read some of the responses on there. :confused:

Taking this course for funsies...and I just happened to venture onto the discussion forums...

Wow. Just wow. There are some blood-boiling threads/people on there. Enter with caution if anyone decides to read some of the responses on there. :confused:
I'm taking it for fun too. I didn't see the discussions though probably because I'm on my phone app. I'll have to check it out.