CPJE April 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmdevs123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who took CPJE April 2014?? Have you gotten your results yet?? I know and just confirmed with Ca BOP that QA is still ongoing... I wonder how long that would take... This is torture!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the information, minako83. Yeah, if it is not too much trouble, please update us on how long it takes to get your license number. Glad you got your green letter. There is hope for the rest of us, only white-letter carriers. :)
Board of pharmacy received money order and application 8/11/14 via overnight mail sent on 8/8/14. Received license number online 8/15/14. Happy day!

I finally received my green letter today!!!! As soon as I received it, I went to the post office so they can receive it on Monday. I hope I'm licensed by this time next week!

I finally received my green letter today!!!! As soon as I received it, I went to the post office so they can receive it on Monday. I hope I'm licensed by this time next week!
Good news all around! I also got my green letter and sent it off yesterday. It was a long time coming! Hope everyone else had good news.

Got my green letter on 8/13, dropped off the application on 8/14, and my license was posted 8/16..finally done with everything

Reactions: 1 user